Chapter 17

"I'll stay here to comfort her for a while, y'all can leave. Now." Roc said with intensity in his tone. I could tell he was angry by the look in his eyes. The boys went to the other room to sit and talk. Roc got beside me and punched me in my stomach. I gasped in pain as he repeatedly hit me. "If...you..ever..tell..anyone..I'll kill you!" He said pausing for a punch in between each word. By the time he was finished I was screaming in pain.

"Is she ok?" The boys yelled from the other room. "Yeah, she's ok, just still in shock." Tell them you're ok," he mumbled under his breath. "I-i-im fine yall," my voice trembling from the pain. Roc kissed me on my neck making me shake even more, in a bad/good way. Wait, snap out of it, he just raped me! A moan came out of my mouth as I was thinking, causing Roc to smirk over me. "So I see you like this still...I'll give you round 2 soon." He bit my neck in a soft way, making my body tremble even more, I sighed and rolled over. How could all this happen to me? Getting shot, raped, and falling in love? I dozed off for a couple hours until I felt someone lifting me off the couch. I fought and scratched until I realized it was Prod. "Im sorry baby, I'm just taking you to the room."

"I'm sorry Prod, I'm still scared because of the rape." He put me down on the bed and got a towel to wipe away my bruises. "Who raped you?" He said looking deep into my eyes. "I can't say," I said rolling over in our bed. I heard him sniffle a little so I turned around. A tear fell from his eye and it made my heart sank. He left out of the room, but Ray and Prince followed in. "Hey, are you ok?" Prince said stroking my face. Ray came and sat beside me and kissed my forehead. I love them the most because they're like brothers to me. I guess I can tell them who really raped me. "Aye can I tell y'all something, but you have to promise not to tell Prod...especially not Roc." "Yeah," Ray said. "Uhhh sure," Prince said nervously. I took a deep breath and sighed. "Roc was the one that raped me." Tears started forming up in my eyes, they both came up to me and held me in a tight hug. "I really hope they don't tell," I said in my mind.