Chapter 16

I opened the wooden cabin and a creak echoed through the walls. It was spider webs everywhere and rats rummaging through the trash. I put my baggage and bags on the floor and it made a loud creaking sound.

"Ugh, how long do we have to stay here?" Prince said flatly

"Just for a couple weeks, or until they catch Jacob and Diggy." Prod said sleepily

"What if they never catch them, tho?" Ray said

"Well, if so, we have to stay here for a couple years.."

"Ughhh I hope not," Prince said angrily

"Lets unpack and get some rest!" We all removed our clothes and shoes from our bags and put them in separate dressers. I looked around and found 5 bedrooms, good this time we don't have to have to share again. I found my room and looked around, it had pink curtains and blue painted walls, perfect. I pounded the dust off my curtains and on my bed and plopped down and closed my eyes. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door, "Come in!" I yelled with my eyes still shut. The person climbed on top of me and gave me a long, deep kiss.

"Mhmm, leave me alone Roc, I'm tired." I said drowsily

"ROC?!" My eyes popped open, it was Prod staring back at me, confused. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN ROC, YOU CANT RECOGNIZE MY KISSES OR SOMETHIN'?!"

"Prod, baby, I was tired and his name just popped in my head, I'm sorry." Why did Roc's name pop up anyway? I guess since he kisses me deeply and Prod gives little pecks, I thought it was him. I ran and gave Prod a hug and a kiss, "I'm sorry, boo" I said smiling, showing my teeth.

He looked down at his feet and started rubbing the back of his neck. "It's ok baby, I just overreacted, I just don't want no one to kiss you or love you but me."

"It's ok boo, you're the only one kissing these lips." I said lying through my teeth

He smiled and walked out of my room and shut my door. I sighed and plopped back down on my bed. I heard another knock at my door, but this time it was Roc. Ugh, what does he want?

"Hey, you wanna go take a tour around the woods?"

"Yeah sure, lemme just go invite the boys!" I started to walk out of the door, but Roc pulled my arm.

"No, just you and me." He said with a smile, but it was creepy.

"Ummm......ok."

We left the cabin and started looking at different leaves and insects. We saw different animals, too.

" Hey Come Over Here! "Roc shouted from one area of the woods.

I Walked Over To Where He Was Wishing I Never Did. Roc Grabbed Me By My Waist Pulling Me Closer To Him. I Looked Into His Eyes Seeing Complete Lust. As I Looked Into His Eyes Roc Began To Kiss And Nibble On My Neck. My Breath Becoming Short And My Body Trembling With Fear.

" R-Roc W-What A-Are Y-You D-Doing?"

I Asked Trying To Push Him Off Of Me. He Grabbed My Waist Harder Slamming My Back Against The Tree. I Winced In Pain As His Hot Breath Clinged Against My Ear.

" Shhh Be Quiet Baby I Promise I Won't Hurt You."

Roc Said As He Ripped Open My Shirt. Tears Flowed Down My Face Like Niagara Falls. I Was Gonna Be Raped Against My Own Will. I Squirmed And Squealed As He Slipped Me Outta My Pants And Panties. He Punched Me Hard In My Face. "What Part Of Be Quiet Don't You Understand?!" Roc Whispered Coldly In My Ear.

I Cringed And Let More Tears Fall As I Watched Him Unbuckle His Pants. I Wanted To Run So Bad But My Feet Wouldn't Let Me Move. Once Roc Was Finished He Turned Me Around Facing The Tree. I Cried Softly As He Wrapped His Hand On My Mouth. He Stuck His Manhood In Me Making Me Feel More Pain. I Cried And Screamed Into His Hand As His Thrusts Became Harder And Faster. The Pain Was Really Horrible. As My Legs Started To Weaken I Felt Liquid Running Down My Leg. I Looked Down To See Blood. I Tried To Tell Him Only To Realize He Couldn't Understand Me. He Continued To Pound Into Me While I Continued To Cry. No One Could Hear Us Which Honestly Made It Worse. I Could Practically Feel Him Smiling On My Neck. As He Continued I Felt Myself Climaxing. As I Climaxed So Did He. His Warm Liquid Shooting Right In Me. My Body Still Trembled As He Pulled Out. I Instantly Felt Dirty. I Fell To My Knees Crying.

How could my own friend I met a couple months ago, do this to me?

"Get Dressed You Dirty Hoe." Roc Said Throwing My Jeans At Me.

I was shaking so hard that I could barely get dressed. Roc came closer to my face and grabbed me by my collar. "If you tell anybody about this I will kill you, and your little boyfriend, too." He pushed me on the ground and walked off. I sat and cried for what seemed like hours, I finally got enough energy to walk back to the cabin. My hair was messed up and my clothes were ripped and dirty. When I opened the door, everyone stopped and looked at me.

"Oh my God, baby what happened?!" Prod said running up to me and rocking me back and forth. Prince and Ray followed behind him.

"Are you ok?" Prince said shocked.

"Sit her on the couch." Ray said.

They picked me up and lied me down and propped my head up with a pillow. "I-i-i- was raped."

They all gasped and their eyes dilated. "By who?!" They said in unison. I couldn't get the words out, all I could do was look at Roc. He saw me looking at him so he clenched his jaw and moved his thumb across his neck.

____________________________________________

Dedicated to my best friend JasMariee, for typing the rape scene for me, thanks c:

____________________________________________

(Sorry if this was short, but leave comments c:)