Chapter 14

I woke up to some loud knocking and banging on the door. I rolled off of Roc and opened the door. It was Prod with bloodshot eyes, it was obvious he was crying last night.

"Prod, you ok?" I said trying to hug him but he pushed me back. "What's wrong?" I said confused.

"He just looked down without saying a word. I walked up closer to him, "Prod are you ok?"

"Are you cheating on me?" He said in a low voice

"What?!"

"ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!" He yelled in my face. Roc jumped up confused and got out of bed.

"No! I would never cheat on you!"

"Really? Last night I came in here to check on you and Roc was on top of you!"

"That's not cheating! He was just tickling me and I couldn't move!"

"I wouldn't cheat with yo girl Prod...I promise!" He put his right hand behind his back and crossed two fingers and my eyes got wider. Roc noticed and turned to me and smiled and winked.

"Ok, I'm sorry I trust you, it's just I've been played so many times and..." I cut him off.

"Just trust me, I love you." I said

"Ok I love you, too." He said pulling me into a hug he tried to give me a kiss but I pushed him back.

"Not now I just woke up, I got mornin breath." Prod just laughed and walked out of the room. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I spit in the sink and when I came back up Roc was standing behind me.

"Oh my God, you scared me, you can at least knock!"

"I'm sorry I just wanted to do this." He came closer and gave me a kiss on my neck but I pushed him back.

"What are you doin, I love Prod, and you heard me say that!!"

"You know you want me, stop fakin'.."

"I'm not, now move" I tried to walk around him but he blocked the door.

"PRODDDD!" I heard his footsteps running up to our door. Roc heard them too and jumped out of the way.

"What, what's wrong, you ok?!" Prod said nervously

"Ha yeah I'm fine, but here's your kiss." I gave him a sweet kiss on the lips and pulled him into a tight hug. Roc got mad and ran out the room and shut the door, hmm.

I went downstairs and heard a a lot of loud banging sounds on the door. When I opened the door, it was two officers in black suits. One was a tall black man with a haircut, the other one was a medium height white man with curly brown hair.

"Excuse me officers, is there a problem?"

"Yes, it is..can we come in?"

"Yeah sure." I led them in the door and sat them on the couch. "Roc! Go wake Prince and Ray up now and tell them to come downstairs!" Roc ran upstairs and brought them down. They were rubbing their eyes and stretching.

"What's goin' on?" Prince said

"Why is it police officers here?" Ray said

Prod followed behind Roc as they came back downstairs.

"So what's the problem officers?" I said

"...Diggy and Jacob escaped from jail last night, and they're looking for y'all.."

All of mouths dropped and you could sense the fear in the room...