Chapter 9

**MY POV**

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIGGY, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FRIEND!!" I said screaming at the top my lungs.

"Well you thought wrong," He said walking around me

"Who's the guy in the mask??" I said still angry.

The masked man pulled the mask off of their face. I was surprised at who it was. Jacob...Latimore. Why would he do this to me too, I only met him today?

"JACOB?!! WHY?? I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOU!" I said with tears falling down my face even though I'm still mad. "WHAT ARE Y'ALL GONNA DO TO ME?!"

"Shhh," He said putting his finger on my lips. I bit his finger hard and he pulled away.

"Owwww" he said holding his finger. I gave him a mean look and a smirk.

"Back up, Jacob I'll take care of her," he said pushing him back. He went into the corner of the room. He unlocked a briefcase and put something behind his back.

"What's that?" I said curiously

"This." He pulled a gun from behind his back and held it in front of my face.

"Diggy, please don't do this.." I said with tears soaking my face.

He gave me an evil smile while pretending to pull the trigger...

I closed my eyes and waited for it to end...

**MB'S POV**

We walk up to this house and heard screaming and yelling. I made some shade around my eyes with my hands and look through the windows.

"Aye, I think she in there" I said looking through the window..

"Ok I'll go first, just to see if it is, " Roc said

"Ok," The rest said together..

**ROC'S POV**

They followed behind me. Out of nowhere we heard a gunshot, and a spine tingling scream. We ran to where the sound came from. I found her crying on the ground grabbing her stomach. I saw Diggy hovering over her with a gun in his hand.

I punched him in his face and he fell to the ground, he got up and tried to swing back but he missed.

Prod came in when he heard what was going on. Jacob L. tried to sneak up him with a knife but Prod escaped. Him and Jacob L. fought while I was trying to get the gun from Diggy. I snatched it out of his hand and pointed it at his head.

Ray and Prince came in and dragged the girl out of the room. Her eyes weren't open I hope she's alright. I guess they got help because minutes later the police and ambulances came.

**AT THE HOSPITAL**

"Are you okay, ma'am?" The doctor said...

"Nooo, I'm fine, I just got shot what do you think!!!" I said holding my stomach and rolling in the bed.

The doctor ignored me and took my X-rays and walked out of the room. I heard a knock on my door.

"Heyyyy" I saw 4 shadows say, it was MB I was surprised they came to visit. They brought flowers and chocolates with get well soon cards..

"I hope you get better," Prince said trying to hug me.

"Me too," Ray said hugging me too.

"I love you, hope you get well soon," Prod said hugging me then kissing me..

"Wow...Prod.." I said speechless..

"I saw Roc looking mad out of the corner of my eye..

**JACOB L'S & DIGGY'S POV**

"Man, I cant believe we gotta stay in here for 10 years." Jacob said

"Don't worry man we'll get her when we get out, for good." Diggy said..

{TO BE CONTINUED!!} ^-^