Chapter 6

...Roc leaning and holding his stomach..I ran to him to see what was wrong his shirt was covered in blood..

"What happened?!"

"I got stabbed" he said moaning and holding his side.

"Guys, come over here, hurry" they ran as fast as they can, "Roc got hurt!!"

"Who did this to you?" Ray said in fear..

"I don't know it happened so fast" he said with a blank stare...

"Here I'll fix it..", I pulled a roll of gauze and sat it beside me...I pulled his shirt up and rolled it around his waist....

"You should take your shirt off so it doesn't mess up the bandage..He took his shirt off slowly and wiped his 6 pack off..I started staring *--*

"Uhhh you ok?"

I blinked and snapped out of it, "Pshh yeah I'm fine, I thought I saw something" I helped him up..

"Here you can wear my jacket," I tossed it to him and he put it on and opened it showing his abs..

"Uhhh guys we should get going" Digg said staring at us

"Oh yea thanks you must know what you doin?" Roc said

"Yeah I wanna be a doctor when I get older" I said walking with him

"Cool"

"Yeah, can you describe who you think stabbed you?"

"It's kinda blurry, but he was tall with bright skin and curly short black hair.."

"Ha it's like you described yourself"

"Ha true"

We ran to catch up with the rest of the group

??? POV

"I tried to get one of them but that girl keeps showing up, I have to get rid of her...

{??? MEANS MYSTERY CHARACTER} :)