Chapter 10

**MY POV**

"Um, can we talk alone please," Roc said rubbing his neck

"Uh yeah I guess, I said, Can we be alone for a couple minutes, guys?"

Prince and Ray left, while Prod waited until they shut the door and walked back towards me. "I'll miss you," He gave me a sweet long kiss on my lips again. Wow..his kisses made me get knots in my stomach and tingles up my back. I pulled back for air, "Bye Prod," I said with a wink. Prod was still hovering over me.

"Ahemm," Roc coughed loudly signaling Prod to leave.

Prod looked at Roc and could tell he was angry. "Oh my bad, bye." He ran out of the door to meet up with Prince and Ray.

"So what did you want, Roc?"

"Um I just wanted to say I like you," he said looking down..

"I like you too, Roc, you're like a broder to me," I said mocking Ray and laughing

"No I'm serious I really like you, even more than a sister."

"But..I have Prod, he's your best friend, we couldn't do that to him."

"He can't find out if we don't tell him," he said crawling over me

"Roc...we can't..what about Pr-- He cut me off by kissing me. I know it was wrong but it felt so good. He kept kissing me for a couple minutes. I felt his soft lips on my neck. He tried to slip his hand under my shirt but I pushed him off.

"What's wrong?"

"I cant do this, I love Prod!"

He let out a big sigh, "Ok." He grabbed his stuff and left and slammed the door.

"Hey baby, you ok?" Prod said running in..

"Yeah, can I tell you something?"

"Yeah anything!"

I sat up and looked him in his eyes. "I love you"

"I love you too baby." He gave me a warm kiss but it didn't feel better than Roc's...