Chapter 5

*****FLASHBACK/DREAM*****

I woke up to get ready for the Mindless Behavior concert today. I put on my MB shirt and gray skinny jeans with my black jacket and my blue and black Converse shoes..I did my hair to make it curly and flowy...

We drove to the building it was huge I could hear girls screaming as we walked through the door..

"ARE Y'ALL READY FOR MINDLESS BEHAVIOR?!" I heard the announcer say, "Well make some noise!!"

"YESSSS" I screamed!!

They came out and started to sing all their songs and dance until the music stopped and the lights shut off. Everybody started screaming and ran out of the building. I was left alone with MB.

"YOU WANNA PLAY A GAME??" A devilish voice said..

"What kind of game?" We said in fear..

"HOW ABOUT HIDE & SEEK" The voice said, "I'LL GIVE YOU 25 MINUTES TO HIDE, I'LL BE COUNTING..,"1, 2, 3, 4, 5," It said...

We started running until we found an old house..we ran to the basement and stayed there until we heard footsteps.....

*********PRESENT DAY*********

I woke up breathing hard and my heart pumping with sweat sliding down my face..

"Are you ok" Prod said

"Yeah I just had a bad nightmare"

"Here just cuddle up with me I'll protect you" I snuggled with him as he put his arm around me...

A couple hours later someone bust through our door..

"Ooooo what's goin on in here? ;)" They said..

I fell asleep with Prod's arm still around me..

"Nothing" I said jumping out of bed and fixing my clothes and hair..I went to the bathroom to comb my hair..

I came back "I think we'll be safe here for a couple minutes"

"We should start looking for some help, I think the killer will find us" Ray said

We packed up our stuff and went walking in the woods for a couple minutes..

I heard a blood curdling scream that sent goosebumps up my spine I turned around to see what is was

It was...