Chapter 23

I groaned at the sound of my alarm. It's only the first week, and I'm tired or school already. I got up and did my usual morning routine. Brushed my hair and teeth, washed my face, and hopped in the shower. I sang “All Back" to myself and washed my hair. Still singing, I hopped out, but was interrupted by Des banging on the door. “Come onnnnn, I only got 30 minutes to get ready now!" I dried off and yelled back, “I'm drying off, chill." She groaned and walked away. I got dressed in a gray and black striped sweater, blank tights, and some flats. I went downstairs to the kitchen and waited for Des. I texted Dig “Good Morning :)" and ate my cherry Poptart. He replied the same way and I threw the wrapper away as Des came down. She had on a Mickey Mouse sweatshirt and some red jeans to match with black Toms. We went to the car and hopped in and drove off. Yawns were the only noise we heard on the way to school, no music, just yawns. Couple minutes later, we pulled up at JHS and hopped out. I hugged her and we went out separate ways. Ugh, today I went to gym with Britney and her bodyguards. Thankfully, Diggy has the same gym period so I get to see him.

I went to the locker room and started to get dressed. I really didn't know anybody, so I just sat on the bench and texted Diggy the whole time. Then, I felt a shadow over me, and I looked up. Britney. I sat up and chuckled. “Don't start Britney, you already got whooped once, don't make it twice in public. “STAY AWAY FROM DANIEL!" she screamed in my face and kicked the bench, trying to make me fall. I put my hands up and tried not to laugh. “Woo! This bitch done kicked the bench!" I said in my best K. Michelle voice. The whole gym laughed, and that got her even more mad. She put her finger in my face “Stay away from him." she walked, actually twisted away. I shook my head and texted Diggy. “Control yo hoes." I locked my phone and jogged to the gym. Some girls played basketball or talked, luckily I found Diggy by the wall. I walked over to him.

He smiled and hugged me. “What you mean control yo hoes?" I chuckled, “Britney keeps comin in my face like your hers." I answered, folding my arms. “You need to get that situated. I looked over at her and blew a kiss. She stomped her foot and smacked her lips. I looked back over at Diggy. “Aight, I'll take care of her later today, okay YN?"

“Ok Dig, whatever you say." I walked away and went to go play basketball. I swear I'm so done with that hoe, I don't even wanna be close to her. After about 50 minutes, we went back to the locker room to get dressed. I put on my clothes and headed to the bathroom. I was doing my makeup when Britney and her bodyguards came behind me.

“Didn't I say stay away from him?" she said getting closer. “Look Britney, I don't have the time to whoop yo ass again," I said putting on my lip stick. She pulled me by my hair and threw me to the ground. Her bodyguards for once jumped in and started to stomp and pound my head in the floor. I tried to fight back, but it was no point, they were too strong to fight all at once. I curled up in a ball and waited for them to stop. After for what seemed like an eternity, they did. I shivered and got up, fixed myself and limped out of the bathroom. I went to Des' class and pulled her out. We went straight to my car and sped off, I didn't wanna stay here all day looking pitiful. We pulled into the driveway and I hopped out fast. I threw my things and stomped upstairs, plopping on my soft sheets.

I can wait until tomorrow, Britney WILL get fucked up, horribly.

A.N: guys sorry I haven't been updating, I've been soooo busy in school since finals tomorrow, so I hope this is good for now. Bye guys, Stay Mindless and Be Breezy. ♥