Chapter 8

We started walking around looking for a way home..we found 3 old tents and slept there for a couple minutes..I shared a tent with Prod..again..

"Prod, I'm getting scared, this is too much to deal with!"

"I know don't worry we'll find help soon.."

"I really hope so, I don't even know why it's coming after us.."

"Me either but we'll be fine, just cuddle up with me for protection.."

I lied my head on his toned chest and rubbed his stomach, he started laughing..

"What?" I said picking my head up..

"Nothin, you rubbing my stomach made me feel like a baby," he said chuckling

"Oh sorry,"

"It's ok, I liked it."

We kept talking for a couple minutes until it was dark outside, I fell asleep with my head on his chest and his arm squeezing me..

I was in a deep sleep so I didn't feel anything, but somebody was dragging me out of the tent..I opened my eyes a little and saw Prod turn over..

I looked up to see who was dragging me but they had a mask on. I started screaming and kicking as hard as I could but the person put a cloth over my mouth and made me drift away..

I woke up in a metal room with no windows or doors in the outside. I was sitting in a chair with my hands tied tight with rope."WHERE AM I?!" I said through my clenched teeth

"Don't worry about that" the person in the mask said..

"Why did you take me?!" I said struggling to free my hands..

"Shhh just be quiet," he moved my hair off of my shoulder...

I started crying and screaming for anybody to come save me...I saw someone else come in.

"Hello 'Boss'," the masked person said..

I saw the face come from out of the shadows. I was shocked, "OMG YOU'RE THE BOSS? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?? It was...

**PROD'S POV**

I wake up to see the girl I fell asleep with not there beside me. I ran out of the tent to find the boys and wake them up.

"Guys, wake up she's missing!!"

"What.." Roc, Ray, and Prince said mumbling and stretching...

"She's missing the girl we were with..she's gone" I could feel my eyes tearing up but I held them in.

"Why are you worried about her so much?" Prince said fixing his hair and clothes..

"Because I love her.." I said in a whisper..

"You what!?"

"I LOVE HER, OK??"

"Wow Prod, ok we'll look for her.."

"Thanks, man"

Ray, Roc, Prince, and I started looking for her..

"Wait, I just noticed, where's Diggy?"

"I think I saw him sneak out last night," Ray said

"You don't think Diggy took her, do you?"

"Nahh he cool he wouldn't do somethin like that if they friends from school.." Roc said

"Alright let's go" We walked for hours until we came across this house with no windows or doors..

{P.S. THE REASON I DIDNT GIVE THE GIRL A NAME IS SO YOU CAN PUT YOURSELF IN THE STORY :)) }