Chapter 24

“Beep Beep Beep!" I slammed my alarm button down hard. I been waiting for this day, payback for Britney and her lil bitches. I got up and did my daily morning routine. I didn't put on any makeup today, because I came to fight, not look good. I put on my pink half shirt, my grey sweatpants and slipped on my pink Jordans. I put my hair in a ponytail and jogged downstairs. Des was already downstairs eating some fruit, she looked me up and down funny. She paused for a second and smirked. “Who ass you bout to whoop?"

I laughed and stopped bluntly. “Britney and her minions, come on let's go before we be late." Des nodded, grabbed her books, and headed to the car. I didn't have any books because I'm going for one reason. Britney. I drove around for a couple minutes and pulled into the school's parking lot. I hopped out and all eyes were on me, I shook them off and walked in the building. I started to ask random teachers and students where Britney was. I stood in the middle of the hall and cupped my hands around my mouth making sure everyone heard me. “WELL WHENEVER Y'ALL SEE BRITNEY, TELL HER I'M LOOKIN' FOR HER!" I heard a lot of ooooo's and oh shit from the crowd.

I went my first period class, Algebra 1, and sat down. A couple minutes after the bell rang, Britney and her clique walked in. Everybody in the class, even Mr. Johnson turned to look at me. I gave her a evil grin and sat back in my chair. After the long, boring, 8 hours of school ended, the bell finally rang for us to go home. I found Britney in front of the school so I tapped her shoulder. “You think you gon get away with jumpin me like that, bitch please!" and with that I popped her straight in the nose, watching as she stumbled backwards. I pushed her to the ground and started bashing her face in, with every punch I hit harder and harder.

She screamed loud with every punch I made. “Somebody get this crazy hoe off of me!" I picked her head up and banged it on the sidewalk, I wasn't holding back at all. I kept doing it harder and harder until I saw blood, it was like I blacked out with anger. I felt somebody pulling me off, so I stomped her in her chest and stomach even harder. As I was getting carried away, I started kicking and screaming. “Don't try that slick shit no mo! I'm comin for ya lil minions next, put that on everything I love!" I saw Mel staring in shock so I grabbed her and walked to my car. I hopped in and sped off, going home.

I went up to my room and checked my phone, it was full of links to WSHH. Somebody put the fight on there, oh well. Diggy texted me saying how I was wrong for doing her like that..blah, blah, blah. I rolled my eyes and locked my phone. I lied down and went to sleep. One down, two to go..

A.N.: soooo sorry I haven't been posting much, I've been busy. don't forget to vote and comment. please no “update" comments.. thanks.

Stay Mindless and Be Breezy.