Chapter 20

"No, this can't be happening, he just threatened to kill us!"

"I know, I know, but what we supposed to do now?!" Prod said rubbing his hand over his hair.

"Y'all can still go home, but we'll supply you with guns and ammo, in case they try anything....," one of the officers said.

"Wait," Prince said holding a finger up, "What you mean 'they'?"

"Well...we never actually caught or been looking for Diggy and Jacob...." the police officer said nervously.

"Tf?! We've been gone for months, and y'all still ain't find them?" Ray said from the back, he walked over to the officers and got in their faces. Prod and Prince started to hold him back.

"Whatever, let's go pack our stuff so we can go home." I said walking off

"Wait," Prod said grabbing my arm, "I'm sorry for everything I put you through." He gave me a long sweet kiss that would make your insides melt. He tilted his head going deeper and deeper inside of the kiss. He pulled back and moaned in my mouth. He snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. "Just wait til' we get home....," he whispered in my ear.

I bit my lip and nodded, running to my room to pack. We packed our stuff and headed to the airport for another long hour flight back to the Conjunction House. Prod keep shaking me awake to kiss me or cuddle, but I was too tired. All these things happened to me, just by going to that concert. Getting shot, raped, and falling in love. I closed my eyes for a couple hours, to be woken up by Ray and Prince jumping on me to wake me up. I smiled, getting up to hug them. I really do love them. I grabbed my stuff and walked off the plane, holding Prod's hands. We walked to the airport to get our luggage, but I saw a man with a sign saying "Mindless Behavior and YFN"

"Is that for us?" I said pulling on Prod's arms.

"I guess so," Prince said butting it, pulling his bag over his head.

"Come on, I'm ready to go home and lay in MY bed." he said giving a 'evil eye' to Prince, making him look down and run towards the driver.

We laughed, following behind him, and put our stuff in the car. The driver looked familiar, but I couldn't get a glance at his face because of the hat. I shrugged it off and lied my head on Prod's shoulder until we got to the house. After minutes of being cramped in the backseat, we made it. We grabbed the bags out the car and ran up to the door, fumbling with the keys to unlock it. Finally, we got the right key and pushed the door open. Ray ran straight to his room and plopped down on his bed. I ran to Prod and he held me tightly, promising to always keep me safe.

After hours of getting settled in, trying to get everything back to normal. It was a knock on the door.

"I'll get itttt!" I yelled from the living room.

BAM!

Was all I remembered before everything was black.

I woke up to a beeping sound, a heart monitor. I sat up and looked around to see Prod, Prince, and Ray smiling above me. Ah, shoot I'm in the hospital again. "What happened now?" I said with a sleepy/frustrated tone. "You got shot again....by Roc." Prince said rubbing his hair. "Gah Lee, Ima be like 50 Cent gettin shot 10+ times and still living." I said shaking my head. All the boys could do was laugh, since it was true. All through this crazy year..I fell in love, got shot twice, and raped. I can't wait to get home and tell people this. I sat up and hugged my boys and gave each and everyone a kiss, thanking them for being here with me for so long.

_________________________

Soooooo that's it. You probably wondering through this whole story "Where her/your parents at?" I'll explain all of that in the next chapter, "Here We Come..." Its explaining Diggy, Jacob, and Roc's POV to get this girl and their connections. It explains her life and MB's life before the concert.