34. Cafe lapdance

I perched myself on Adams lap, moving slowly and enjoying the various, "what is she doing" murmurs that were echoing around the cafe. I fucking hate small villages but how I loved having an audience for this. My breasts were pretty much eye level for Adam, so I had no choice but to undo a few buttons.

I was planning on facing away from Adam, so I could grind on him properly, but this was much more fun. Sitting sideways, I can still feel his cock under me, plus I can kiss him and tease him with my tits. I pretended to get comfortable and wiggled my ass back and forth over his crotch. Then I wrapped one arm around his shoulders and hugged him, pushing his face into my generous tits.

I pulled back and kissed him gently on the lips, a teasing kiss. Adam moved his hand up to the back of my neck and really took control. Seemingly forgetting where we were, he forced his tongue into my mouth and gave me no choice but to follow his lead on this intense, hot kiss. I found my hips moving on their own, desperate for the friction and seriously considered losing the jeans. As I started to feel Adam harden under me, my grinding intensified, his growing cock an incentive to keep going. The kissing was intense, and took me by surprise, I thought I was the one in control here, yet I was having to stifle moans. Unsuccessfully, it seemed.

"Excuse me, here is your bill...." the poor young waitress was clearly the one tasked with breaking up the horny couple in the corner. She looked so embarrassed I couldn't make it worse for her. I fished some notes out of my back pocket and handed it to her, instructing her to keep the change.

Adam started to argue, but I shut him up with a kiss. I stood up and pulled him up after me, standing back and surveying the damage. The stain was pretty obvious, but not as obvious as the raging hardon he was supporting.

"Come on you horn dog, let's get you fucked," I announced loudly.

Adam looked horrified, as did quite a few of the cafe patrons. Well, mainly the women. The men either looked jealous or pleased as punch for Adam. I took him by the hand and pulled him behind me while we left the cafe, probably for the last time ever. I wouldn't be surprised if we weren't welcome back. Worth it.

"I need to cum Adam. I'm so turned on and I need you inside me. I can't believe I'm going to ask you this again, in less than 24 hours. Your place or mine?"

*