20. Deepthroat luvin'

As he started to properly fuck my face, I had a decision to make. I can keep choking on his cock and make myself cum or I can stop, concentrate on him and remember everything I'd learned.

I thought back to my slightly embarrassing declaration I made outside the bar. I was going to make this guys eyes roll into the back of his skull.

I stopped rubbing my clit and sat up a bit straighter, holding my shoulders back, and angling my head backwards slightly so his cock could slip down my throat easier. I relaxed my throat and slowed my breathing right down, exhaling through my nose.
I put both my hands on that tight ass of him, one hand on each cheek, my fingertips meeting down the middle of his crack.

Here we go Grace, show this man what you can do. I had no idea how he was going to react to what I was planning, it's not like we'd had dates and discussions about our hard limits. Fuck it, I'm never planning on seeing him again.

I relaxed my throat and looked up to see him staring down at me. I ran both index fingers from the top of his ass crack to the bottom, spreading his cheeks as I went. He upped his efforts fucking my face, so I took that as a positive sign.

My fingers were still soapy from holding the bar earlier. Perfect. I made small circles against his hole and heard his breath hitch. I inserted one finger up as far as my knuckle and held it there for a second. Ever so gently wiggling it, getting faster and wider until I was making small circles in his ass. I added a second finger and kept pace with the circles. His moans became louder and more frantic and I knew it was now or never. I felt his balls draw up tighter against his body and knew he wasn't far away from the end.

I pushed both fingers quickly and smoothly up his ass to the knuckle, bending them at an angle deep inside him in a come hither motion and pushing against the skin from the inside.

The pain from him pulling my hair and brutally fucking my face was a fantastic reminder that even though I had my fingers up his ass, this man was very much in charge. I moved from left to right trying to find the perfect spot. I wiggled my fingers back and forth...

Oh yes. Here we go...

*