21. Blow his mind

In time, I would get a chance to reflect on how truly skilled this woman was at The Art Of Pleasure.

In the moment, right now, all I knew was that the result of the most intense orgasm of my life was shooting down her throat. I'm so glad there wasn't an audio recording. It would have made awkward listening.

As she swallowed the last ropes and began to nuzzle my groin, I suddenly felt light headed and nearly collapsed.

She helped me to the ground and held me tight. I needed that tenderness. To help me begin my recovery, and to show support for a slight feeling of vulnerability. Not many women are so skilled, or more importantly so understanding, of back-door play. It takes me a few minutes to feel ok again, so her hug was perfect.

"Wow, I really owe you", I said as I leaned in for a very intimate kiss. What it lacked in passion, it made up by being perfect for the time and place.

With a firm squeeze, she started to get up and with an adorable laugh said "Ok, bring it on, but we're probably about even."

It's no secret that people don't choose to spend a long time on the floor of a shower. Now I know why: it gets damn uncomfortable quickly.

So I stood too. Facing her. Embracing her. Beginning to feel all of her. She added the soap and we were soon in a giggly, slippery, silly mood.

How much fun can two people have in a shower, poking fun at the other's accent? It turns out quite a lot!

But that fun had to come to an end. There was more excitement. In bed. My thoughts started to turn to my belt, which she'd taken off. She needed to feel it slap against her arse cheeks. And soon. I needed to see them glowing as red as Rudolf's nose....

*