44. The hard cops

"Hey guys, he's just woke up, give him a minute for fuck sake." I turned to Adam, "The police want to know if you need their assistance, if you need to report anything...?"

Adam still looked at me like I had four heads. He wasn't getting it.

"Adam, they want to know if I raped you. And I'm pretty sure they want you to go into detail judging by the hard-ons in their pants," I rolled my eyes and turned to them both.

"Very professional guys. Ross, I should tell your mother about this," I teased.

Shaun wasn't looking very impressed. "Grace, we need to do our job. Sir, can you please tell us what happened that would've caused a neighbour to phone the police and for you both to be looking pretty banged up?"

Adam was looking a little flustered, but I couldn't tell if it was just the situation or if the way the men were looking at me was winding him up. He stepped forward to talk to them.

"Um, look we had sex, pretty rough, noisy sex. But it was consensual. I promise!"

"What kind of sex leaves marks like that all over her body?" Asked Ross, and pointed to my legs, which were barely covered by the T-shirt and covered in red marks and an angry looking ligature mark around my ankle.

"Uhhhh... anal?" Adam blurted out.

Jesus fucking Christ. Not what they meant Adam. I wanted the ground to swallow me whole. Both men shifted slightly and adjusted themselves.

Blazing through the awkwardness I felt, I turned to the policemen.

"See, completely consensual, nothing for you to worry about here. So you can both go."

"Not quite yet, Grace. I need to see your body. The marks I mean. I need to see the marks on your body," Shaun's eyes had narrowed and he was looking pretty mean. I couldn't help but be a bit turned on by this.

I looked to Adam for some support, some backup. Was that a smirk on his face?

*