12. Grinding

I reached up and grabbed his hair with both hands. Pulling slightly. He held onto me even tighter. Alright, he obviously likes it a bit rough. That's good to know.

He had both hands on my ass and he pulled me into his crotch, I could feel his cock desperately trying to escape. I rubbed my pussy against it, yearning for the friction. I was soaking, and my nipples were really hard.

I pulled back slightly and kissed his cheek, down the side of his face to his neck. My god, he smells amazing. I kissed his neck, wet sloppy kisses, using my teeth now and again. He's got his head thrown back and eyes closed. He's clearly having a good time.

I stop and look up and down the street, I can't see anyone. Fuck it. I know someone could come out of the pub at any minute, and that makes it even hotter.

I drop to my knees and he gasps. I undo his belt and pull it all the way off. Then I stand up. He looks a bit disappointed.

"What, you didn't think you having my friend sitting on your knee whenever my back was turned, earns you a middle of the street blow job, did you?"

Before he could answer, I jumped in for another kiss. This time, he had one hand in my hair and the other on my waist. I had one hand on his back, and the other by my side, gripping onto his belt. I lifted one of my legs and wrapped it around him, my skirt coming up even higher and my soaked panties rubbing against his erection. He was grinding into me, and I could feel an orgasm already starting to build. His cock was directly over my clit, and I knew if he carried this on for much longer, I'd be cuming all over his jeans.

I couldn't stop. I wanted to, this guy was clearly only after one thing, and it was obvious he didn't care which one of us he got it from. But it felt too good. I wrapped his belt round my hand, loving the feeling of leather. It's always turned me on, the feel of it, the smell of it, everything.

He shoved me harder up against the wall, and grinded even more forcefully into me, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I closed my eyes and my mind went blank as wave after wave of orgasm took over my body. My back arched and I have no idea what kind of sounds I made, but I know I wasn't quiet. I took a second to get my breath back. I had every intention of just walking away...

*