30. The cafe

I'll definitely pay for that later, but fuck it'll be worth it.

So a whole week of fucking this man, I was going to enjoy this. A lot.

"I'm starving, fancy going to grab something to eat?" I asked Adam.

His face lit up. "Absolutely!"

He didn't know his way around as well as he thought, so I suggested a cute little cafe that I hoped I wouldn't get too many stares in.

When we arrived, Adam held open the door and pulled out my seat for me. I could definitely get used to this. We sat next to each other at a table close to the corner of the room, as far away from everyone else as possible.

As the waitress took our order, I placed my hand on Adams thigh, stroking lightly in little circles. I brushed my hand along his crotch and could feel him hardening beneath me. This was going to be fun.

I kept the conversation light and didn't stop talking while I unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them. With some wiggling, I managed to free his cock from his boxers and finally I had it in my hand.

Without breaking eye contact, I took my hand away, lifted it to my face and licked it. Adams eyes went wide and he quickly looked around the cafe to see if anyone was looking. No one could see what was going on underneath the table thanks to the overhanging tablecloth, but we were getting plenty other looks from people. Well, me mainly. This was a small place where everyone knew everyone's business, so no doubt people were desperate to know what was going on. I couldn't give a fuck.

I winked at Adam, and slid my hand back down to his cock, which now was fucking hard. I gave him gentle strokes and he managed to keep the conversation going without any problems. I was going to have to go for it to knock this man off keel.

I gave his cock big long strokes, from the base right to the tip, twisting my hand when it got to the top. He seemed to like that, and a few drops of precum dripped out. I needed to taste him, so I collected them with my fingertip and sucked it all off.

"Mmmm delicious," I said with a wink.

"You are driving me insane here, Grace," he replied through gritted teeth.

"That's the plan, Adam" and I leaned over and gave him a kiss, just a gentle one. "I'm going to make you cum here and you can't make a sound. I'm going to catch it all in my hand, and then I'm going to lick it all off. Right in front of every person here."

I grabbed his cock again and started stroking him faster. The harder he found it to keep the conversation going, the faster I stroked. He looked a bit worried, I could tell he was getting close...

*