26. Aftercare

That was incredible. I'm definitely not going to forget this night in a hurry. I ran my finger tip all the way up from Adams thigh to his face, and felt him shiver slightly. It was getting cold. I wonder what the time was. I really needed to go and survey the damage.

I gave Adam one more kiss and tried to edge off the bed and stand up. Wow. My whole body ached. Every single muscle had been worked out I think. I managed to reach the bathroom without falling over, so I'm calling that a win. I closed the door behind me and turned around to look in the mirror.

Oh fuck. All my makeup had been washed off in the shower, and my hair was looking pretty wild. Still, my skin looked great, it was flushed and I seemed to be glowing. It's amazing what great sex will do to your complexion. I had a couple of bite marks on my neck and breasts, which looked sexy as fuck.

Then I turned around.

Shit. My back was red and covered in angry looking scratches, there wasn't a part of me unmarked. And my ass, well that was a beautiful sight too, covered in welts, almost like a striped pattern. They weren't ferocious, I knew they'd be gone in a day or two, but I was going to love having a reminder of this night every time I sat down.

I got myself cleaned up, and considered another shower, but I was exhausted. I'd just get one at home.

This was the awkward bit. Do I stay the night? Do I thank him and leave? Do I wait until he's asleep and sneak out? I hate this part. Maybe if I wait in here long enough, he'll be asleep when I get out.

No such luck. I was applying some moisturiser that I had found in the cupboard to my welts and the door opened. Adam smiled and shook his head, before quickly grabbing the tub from me and getting down on his knees.

He alternated rubbing the cream in softly, to giving me butterfly kisses on the raised welts. The gentleness of this was not lost on me, considering how I got them in the first place. I tried really fucking hard to suppress it, but a giggle escaped from my mouth.

He sighed, but with a smirk on his face he stood up, held my face with both hands, and kissed me hard. He walked me backwards, all the way to the bedroom never breaking the kiss. He eased me down onto the bed and lay me down, before crawling in beside me.

Adam held me close and I nuzzled into his neck, his arms tight around me. I guess there would be no awkward conversation then. Looks like I'm staying the night!

*