13. Tasting Grace

It's been a long time since I felt so damn exhilarated. Fucking is fun. But so much more fun than PIV is animalistic, almost aggressive, making out and grinding. And where that generates an orgasm for her, all the better.

As her body shuddered, and legs twitched, we clung to each other; only untangling as our breathing resumed to something reassembling normal after a few minutes. Words were redundant during this time.

Eventually, "Let's head to my place. It's just around the corner."

She simply nodded, tugged her skirt down, and headed in the direction I indicated.

Arm in arm seemed kind of kitsch for what had just happened, and for what I had in mind. Despite that, it felt "right".

"I need you to know a few things before we get there. I'll get straight to the point. I've had a vasectomy, and I've been recently tested clean. If you want, I can show you evidence."

"Uh huh, I'll be ok."

"Also, I like things rough. If they're too rough for you, tap out or say red or orange. On red, I promise to stop. We can hug or not, but that's the end for the night. No questions. On tap or orange, I'll pause and we'll check in. Anything else is game on. You ok with all that?"

"Mmmmm, yehhhh" was all she could muster. Her smile and eyes told me so much more.

"We're here, gimme a sec." Upon unlocking, I pulled her through the door, slammed it shut, and poor Grace damn near fell onto the couch.

I pushed her down the rest of the way onto her back, hitched up her skirt and tore off her nickers. I simply had to devour her pussy. And by all the gods, it was divine! So wet and so ... femininely fragrant.

My hands and fingers worked their way up to her tits, and began tweaking her nipples.

Our energies fed off each other. She bucked into my face, rubbing her clit where it was most needed. One of my hands came down and two fingers plunged into her soaking pussy ... easily finding their place against her g-spot.

Her nipple was insanely hard, matching my cock.

With my tongue going into overdrive, I was certain she was about to cum again.

*