19. Showering gets raunchy

"Partner. Not wife. Whatever though. She'll know alright. You're going to be taking photos of it and sending them along with a selfie."

The look of shock on Grace's face was priceless - and it was even more priceless when the corners of her mouth slowly turned into a mischievous smile.

I tested the water and said "let's get in, and wash the sin of our fine specimen of bodies."

She entered first, and I followed closely behind. Her face greedily hogged most of the spray as I grabbed the soap. My hands reached around and began to lather this glorious body that I'd blessed with having access to for the night.

She sensually met my touches and it wasn't long before my cock started to stir again.

"Mmmmm hello mister, I want some of that." And did she what. Turning around and kneeling before me, she started to explore it with her eyes, hands, then mouth.

I was in heaven! With that thought, I had to resist a small chuckle: what's with all these biblical references just now? God. Sin. Blessed. Heaven. Pretty weird for a partnered atheist who has a beautiful stranger attached to his cock.

Back to the moment. A slight new scent in the air. Good, glad she's taking this chance to also relieve herself. Would hate for her to get a UTI.

Her skills were unbelievable. I wish I had the words to describe! With the soap now in her hand, she began to clean around my bottom area. Gently touching my hole. Wow. I stiffened that bit more and began a slow face-fuck.

Aware that she knew to tap out if it wasn't ok, I began to go a bit deeper each stroke. Eventually holding the back of her head for more leverage.

She was clearly struggling. Her breathing was ragged and uneven. Glancing down past her face, her other hand was working furiously at her clit.

I don't normally cum from oral. Not normally. And today certainly wouldn't be considered normal.

As well as testing her with deep thrusts, I began to pick up the pace.

*