15. "Just fuck me"

Thank goodness for leather furniture. Clean-up would have been interesting otherwise!

Grace's body was amazing. She looked a luscious mess, with arms and legs askew and hair delightfully out of place.

Small after-shocks continued as I gently withdrew my fingers, cheekily giving the tiniest sideways massages on the way out.

Now it was my turn. Not here though. I grabbed my belt - a plan was brewing for it - and scooped her up in my arms, stood, and walked towards the bedroom.

She sighed and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Placing her gently on the bed, I slowly peeled off her clothes. All except those heels. Her earlier comment was jammed in my mind.

With a mumur of approval, I stood beside the bed and also undressed myself. Taking my time.

Once naked, I gave us both a few moments to soak up the sights of each other's body.

She was a mum, a couple of telltale signs. But I could care less. Right now she was mine, and I was about to claim her.

As I stepped forward, she reached out to my cock. I allowed her a brief familiarisation touch. At 7", it's not small nor huge. Her cervix won't be battered and bruised, but she'll know tomorrow that I've been there.

She tried to sit up, perhaps to start oral. "Nope, you're lying down". I knelt beside her and with one hand I grabbed both her wrists in a firm hold above her head.

My other hand took it's time to explore her body. It stopped now and then to pinch a nipple or caress a tender spot or simply place the palm on her mons.

"Oh just fuck me!" she cried out.

I shook my head and smiled. I didn't want to hear her ask me to fuck her. I wanted her body to demand it.

My face also got involved. With languid kisses, licks and nips to her lips, neck, bosom, stomach. And of course her clit and pussy.

She began to get agitated. Trying to free her hands. Bucking her hips and body against particularly sensitive and occasional rough touches.

I could tell she was almost ready. My fingers looped that luscious hair and pulled her head to the side as I dived in for a passionate kiss. Her response was eager. Tongues fought and lips blurred together.

Without breaking facial contact, I crawled on top, my cock feeling her wetness for the first time.

Her impatience showed. Hips trying to push against me. I allowed enough movement to ensure my tip was wet enough before I plunged in. All the way.

She broke contact to gasp loudly. That was it. I now had to fuck. Hard. It had been so long. Letting go of her hands was her signal to wrap arms and legs around me.

As I jack hammered away, she clawed at my back. The marks tomorrow will be interesting ... and her heels! What a fucking amazing feeling to have them jab into me. I'd never felt that before!

This wasn't going to last long, but every thrust was going to count. I thought she might orgasm too, but I frankly didn't care. Well, not much. This was all about me. It was primal.

As I began to pump my cum into her, my hands reached under to grab a butt cheek each and squeezed. My loud groan of satisfaction added to my release.

I slowly began to wilt on top of her. Idle thoughts of round two were yet to form. That'll happen after a rest. Yes, I needed a rest.

*