Chapter 29: AUTHOUR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Hey Guys,

Its been a while, but I have been doing a lot of writing for the past few months.

 I'm psyched to announce my new story 'My Dilemma' is now available for you all to read on Wattpad. This story means a lot to me since its something I wanted to let out a very long time ago but I didn't have the words to write it. This book is an original story, its quite personal to me, since it references different events in my life in a story. Please take the time to read the first few chapters, which are up now and please vote and comment for it because it means the world to me.

You can find it on my profile or the link is in the comments section.

Y'all are probably wondering whether I'm going to carry on this story or just put it on hold or leave it or what?

To your delight, I will continue to write this story because I love writing this story and I got A LOT in store for this fanfic. And I mean A LOT. So don't get worried. I'm still going to update this story and continue to write.

I write a chapter, which filled 4 pages of Microsoft word in size 12 font. And this next chapters are really big. So I did my thing of splitting it and this is Chapter 29 for yall

Please VOTEE and COMMENTT!

Enjoy!

Chapter 29:

Jai's POV

It was quite late now and the shop was closed, I was at home sat in my room. I went on twitter to see Ariana's team have announced the X-Factor performance tonight to get the world to tune in when it starts in a few hours. I can't wait! I managed to book some tickets during my lunch break; I had front row seats to watch her since it will be worth it, to see the one I love with all my heart performing the breathless way she does. I decided to text her, I wrote 'All my luck for the Performance tonight, can't wait to see you take my breath away, Love you' 'and inserted the kissing emoji. I didn't want to tell her I was going to see her, just yet. I wanted to surprise her. Being in the front row, right in front of the stage, means she would definitely see me whist performing.

I decided to change my shirt into a red and black plaid shirt to wear with my black biker jacket and casually ran my hands through my hair, giving it that edgy and rustic look. I grabbed my phone and a packet of fruit flavoured marshmallows and left the room.

Ariana's POV

Alone, I was sitting down, waiting for an all-important performance, it was a medley of Honeymoon Avenue and Problem, I needed to get this right. My head was lying against the cushy chair I was sitting on. I looked around the dressing room for some aspirin or anything. I felt as sick as anything. It was a miracle I survived this long.

I was already in a black sequin two-piece, which dazzled in the dressing room light with a cream jumper on top since I was freezing. My hair was down, straight with some layers and bangs pinned out of my face. I was going with a slightly darker eye make up since this performance was quite vital according to my management! According to them over 2000 people were here to see me and looking out of the window I could see a sea of more people which made my eyes feel dizzier than ever. I closed the curtain and returned to my chair, which I was now lying on. My eyes were now fixated on something else. Why? To accompany this outfit I was suppose to wear thigh high boots with at least 7 inch heels. Trust me, I love heels but I was struggle to walk today, let alone dance in 7 inch heels. I wanted to tell Leah I couldn't wear them. I wanted to just pause time just for a minute and sleep. The pressure of this performance was piling, sweat was dripping on my forehead. I wanted to scream. I wanted to scream and run out of this studio into my loves arms and melt there. Suddenly I felt a thud as I landed on the cold, hard ground. I must have rolled over on the chair. I needed to get up but it was no use. I couldn't find the needed energy to climb up and break free of this spell torturing me. Tears began to trickle down my cheek, as I seemed hopeless.

Then my phone beeped, I could see it on the floor across the room, I needed to reach it, I seemed hopeless till this instant burst of energy broke out from within me and was enough to grab the phone, still lying on the cold, hard floor. Then my heart skipped a beat, as it was a message from him. As I read it, I could feel his soft, warm hands wiping my tears away.

The message itself made me bawl like a baby, It was just what I needed, It said 'All my luck for the Performance tonight, can't wait to see you take my breath away, Love you' with an kissing emoji. I was so happy, I got some strength to sit up to reply. Then for a second, I looked at the mirror to see black mascara stains down my cheeks. I dabbed my eyes with my oversized jumper and sighed. I began to type, replying to Jai. I wrote 'Ty bae, ur the best' and inserted two coloured hearts and a kissing emoji. I smiled and sent it. All of a sudden, my stomach tightened the million knots, resulting in a sharp pain. I kept on considering telling Jenna I couldn't do this performance. I can't do this! I began to cry again, then cuddled into a ball, with my head on my knees, praying that everything with be all right.

What did yall think? What will happen?

Please vote and comment guys!

And check out my new story 'My Dilemma' which you can find on my profile and link in the comments.

Just to let y'all know, the more people check 'My Dilemma' out , the faster I'm gonna be tempted to update this book so :p 

I got most of the next chapter written so the race is on! Please just check it out! and Vote and comment!

For a quick read into to my new story the next page in this book is a bit of an intro/prologue so please read it and carry on by reading my new story called 'My Dilemma'