Chapter 25: A Thousand Lights, A Million lights (NOT EDITED)

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the delay in updating, I was busy with some things. And to say sorry, I wrote a very long chapter its 1,700+ words. Defiately one of the longest. I hope y'all enjoy it. :)

Thank you for all reading chapter 24 and for all those people who voted and commented. I cant thank y'all enough. Please carry on doing so. All your support encourages me to write.

Thank You to lockedheart_12 for the  lovely cover. Therefore the chapter is dedicated to lockedheart_12. :) 

This chapter is not edited at all! Sorry for any mistakes, I will edit it some time in the next few days.

Please vote guys! :)

Enjoy! :D

Chapter 25: A Thousand Lights, A Million Lights

As the journey was coming to an end, I decided to make sure I knew where my shoes were so I wouldn't a repeat of a shoe dilemma like I had a just a few hours ago.

As soon as I put them on, I stood up and felt even dizzier.

Standing up in them was hard enough, walking and dancing would be near impossible. I went to the back of the bus, to the wardrobe section in order to find some flats. After quite some searching since most of the shoes I have on the bus are heels, heels and more heels. Among all the heels and I found some bright pink converse or some bright red flip flops with a daisy print on the straps. The converses would have more or less gone with my outfit but it was hot and I was tired and dizzy and I didn't care! I was sitting inside for the radio interview so it wasn't like anyone was going to look at my feet!

For the performance later, well...... I'll just sort that out later! It's not a problem at this very moment!

I must sound so snippy but honestly I think I'm coming down with a fever or the heat that is getting to me or something?

I grabbed the flip flops and put my heels aside. As I walked towards the door, Jenna looked at my feet and gave me a speechless smile. Then I said 'My feet are hurting so I thought I would wear something just a bit more comfy'

Then she smiled saying, 'Your one of a kind Ari' I gave a small smile back and replied with a quiet 'I know' and a modest smile.

As I walked out of the bus with my rubber flip-flops, I didn't expect such a big crowd. I assumed it would be a small group of fans behind the gates, waiting for me to pass by.

But I was in for a nice surprise, As My eyes opened I could see at least 1000 people crowding around the barriers and security making sure all should be as it should.

I walked up to them with a smile on my face. I couldn't let my fans see I wasn't feeling well. I always want to 'radiate love' and make my fans smile. So took some photos, signed some CD's and pictures and continued my journey to the door. A lot of my fans noticed my flip-flops and some even asked me about them but I didn't have enough time to give any sort of answer. I heard my name being called, I look up to see Jenna was already at the door and she was last out of the bus. I blew a kiss to the fans outside and hurried inside.

I was really feeling dizzy. I was glad that my day was half over. Right now, I just wanted to jump in my bed and doze off.

Luckily it was just an interview so I didn't have to dance or sing, just talk for an half hour.

But the bad thing is about interviews; one slip of the mouth and it can wreck your life. Plus it was live which meant they couldn't edit any bits out.