Chapter 37: Imperfections are Perfection

As promised, Chapter 37 is here. This chapter was interesting, It's a little something extra but hopefully you like it :)

Please let me know what you think and please vote :D

Sorry about mistakes

And Finally Enjoy :)

Chapter 37:

---4 Hours later---

Ariana's POV

Today was perfect. It felt like a dream.

Okay, burning the kitchen wasn't a dream but every moment except that was seamless in the most flawed way.

Jai taking me out for dinner was a great eye-opener. It really made me realise that Jai was full of many imperfections. He is clumsy, careless and clueless at times. But he is caring, compassionate, everything I need.

All these imperfections make him perfect. And I want everyone to know that.

We walked down the corridor back to my hotel room. We came to a halt as we approached my hotel room as I searched my purse for my keys. As soon as I found them, I opened the door and walked in, expecting Jai to walk back inside with me. I turned back to face him.

'Babe, I got to go. I need to go to work tomorrow. I wish I could stay with you tonight' My face dropped. It wasn't fair. I tried to hide my sadness of his departure by reflecting on today. I leaned giving him a hug, his musky scent seeping through the depths of my nose making my brain love him even more.

Then as we pulled back I said 'Babe today and the last week has been amazing. I haven't been this happy in such a long time. And I realise that I owe my happiness to you. Thank you for everything. I love you soo much boo, don't you ever forget that'

I put my arms around his neck as his hands fixated on my hips. Our noses began to touch, our eyes beholding one another. He leaned in and immediately our lips were sealed as if they were suppose to fixate together, like a lock and key, like the symbol of yin yang. We were different as anything but these differences were the strengths fusing us together as one.

A sensation of sparks was making my heart rave vigorously as his heartbeat was in synch with mine. I didn't want this kiss to break this flare of gleam.

Suddenly, I could hear footsteps approaching and a shutter sound.

Someone was taking photos of us!

I didn't care yet I did care.

Immediately, We broke away from one another and simultaneously looked left. It could be a reporter, a random person, some fans who was it?

To my utter shock,

It was Frankie!

My heart fell deep with relief. 'Frankie, you scared me!' I hollered. 'I thought It was some reporter, snapping us. Why did you do that!?' I playfully slapped him on the arm as I was annoyed with him.

He began to chuckle. 'PDA session two, second day in a row! Why aren't you two are the cutest thing ever?' Frankie said jokily yet sarcastically. Jai and me pulled apart, retreating some distance between us but I was still clutching one of Jai's hands.

Jai began to laugh but you could tell he was just a little tensed, a little uncomfortable. I didn't blame him, I was too. Having your brother unknowingly sneak up on you and take pictures of you and your love is a scary thing, Trust me!

Frankie continued as he walked up to us 'I really wanted to scare you and I saw you were back from your date so I used this opportunity wisely, don't you think?'