Chapter 24: Naps & Wraps

Hey Guys, Going to update after a really busy week.

I have a special thank you to give to starsandsky for making me a Trailer!!!! :D Yes! A trailer, I know I'm really Psyched!

Its really good! Please check it out :D

>>>>>>STARSANDSKY'S TRAILER FOR THE WAY>>>>>>>>>>

Thats why this chapter is dedicated to starsandsky :)

Thank you for voting and commenting guys, and thanks for reading too. Please continue to vote and comment :)

I got a whole list of people I owe dedications to (I think y'all know who you are!) , and If you are on that list, It might take a while, just to let you all know. 

This next chapter is more of a fillar chapter tbh in the sense I have changed the original idea for this book and Its gonna be a longer book than I expected it would be :D

So heres Chapter 24

(Not edited so there may be mistakes)

Vote>Fan>Comment

Chapter 24: Naps & Wraps

Ariana's POV

After the performance, we left and immediately headed to the other side of the city. I must say Melbourne is absolutely stunning when it comes to sightseeing. The building and the attractions made me wish I could be here all the time. When I think of Australia, I think of Jai, he is just amazing; he doesn't at all deserve any of the pain he has gone through. I feel guilty because I feel as if our relationship was too much in the public eye back then and the thought of all the suffering he went through just kills me.

I remember him, taking me around Melbourne when we first met up. It was a time, where I didn't care about anything but that moment and I could be myself, without the world judging me over what I was wearing or what I was eating or even doing. I was with the person I still love and we were just enjoying the moment.

I saw the world in a different point of view with him, he brought out the real me which honestly was something I wasn't very proud of back then. Back when I was writing 'Yours truly', the original plan for the album to be all Bubblegum and hip-hop songs turned around when Jai made me discover who I truly was and opened my eyes to how I really wanted my album to portray me as an artist. As soon as I got back into the studio, I told the producers I didn't feel the album was heading in the right direction. After some discussion we took off some of the songs I felt weren't right for the album. I spent more time in the studio altering some of the lyrics and playing around with different beats and melodies with fellow musicians and adapting the songs to who I truly was as an artist and as a person. We added a more R&B feel to the album. And the end result, well that has made me who I am today.

That's one thing I love about touring, I get to see the world and all its break-taking places, I had never seen before.

As a young kid, I didn't get to explore and see the world a lot. Partly because I was moving around a lot as I grew up with Frankie in showbiz. We went around the US and Mexico but we lived in Florida, It was sunny and beautiful and already felt like a holiday. My mum did sing a lot around the house and that inspired me to want to be a singer. As well as singing, I did a lot of community shows and spent a lot of summers rehearsing, dancing, and singing. All things I just love doing! All things I can't imagine my life without.

I felt a sudden stop, and immediately opened my eyes; soon realising I dozed off during the journey. As I moved my head slightly, my head began to get a sharp pain, which wasn't good at all! Leah, who was next to me, saw I had woken up and greeted me with a 'Woken up Sleepy Head?' I looked at her and replied with a quiet 'I guess so'

Leah asked whether I was hungry, before I had a chance to reply, she whisked off to the back of the bus. I looked around the bus to evidently see that everyone had lunch sometime during my nap. The evidence being the boxes and cans all over the bus and some people still eating. Everyone was chatting amongst themselves, on their phones and just being one big happy family. Scott and Brian (my amazing twin dancers and best friends) were practicing their moves for the Performance we had today.

Less than a minute later, Leah returned with a Chickpea and spinach wrap and a bottle of water. I didn't particularly like eating meat, as I can't bear the thoughts of those poor animals getting killed. Today I didn't feel too hungry and I was feeling a bit dizzy, probably from the long periods of time we had spent on the bus. Eric came over asked if I was alright. I wasn't feeling my best but I think I could manage to live for today. I told him I was 'never better' and took a bite out of my wrap.

Leah filled me in on what was next on the agenda. We minutes away from 'Australia Live Radio' do an interview on the next album and the tour. Then go to MTV Australia to perform 'Problem' and 'Lovin' It' live. As Leah continued to talk, I took a few more bites out of my wrap but the feeling of dizziness surpassed my hunger and prevented me from eating any more. Instead, I decided to put some photos up on Instagram for my Amazing followers. I put one up with the twins Scott and Brian and another one of me blowing a kiss.

As I opened the bottle of water, I heard a sudden ping and looked down at my phone screen, Jai liked my photos, I felt like talking to him even more. I was really missing his company. Yesterday we were having the best time of our lives, being the best friends that we were and today it's back to work. I wanted to tell Jai I love him but I couldn't find the right opportunity with the pap stalking that us. I hope we can hang out sometime soon again, I really enjoyed it and I think he did too. He made me feel like me and I wasn't afraid to be me. He brought out a me that I hadn't been for a while. I texted him saying 'Hey Bub, What's Up? How is your day going?'

With Nathan, although he was a great boyfriend, as in he did a lot to try to me happy, Now I feel like he dominated me just a little too much at times but I guess I was too blind to see that then. I trusted him enough and listened to him and well it ended up completely changed who I am. I remember he didn't really approve me wearing certain dresses or clothes because of their fitting or length or whatnot particularly at Awards where he had the opportunity to say so beforehand. He kept on saying He 'didn't want me to be someone I wasn't'

Honestly, I didn't fully understand what he actually meant by that. Like look wise or personality wise or what? I don't know and I guess I won't ever know? I couldn't find a way to ask him all through the two years together.

At the time still being 19, I didn't know whether he didn't want me to change my image or just not to grow up! Nathan saying that gave me an urge to need to change. It boosted this insecurity within me and I then on felt like I needed his seal of approval in whatever I did. I felt overshadowed in some of my choices and I didn't dare to confront him about this. Some things I regret a lot, I wish I didn't do certain things but there are also things I wish I had done differently.

What did you all think of the story?

What did you think of the trailer?

What will happen next? 

Please vote and comment guys! It Means soo much!

Cy'all very soon