Chapter 26!!

Hey Guys, Sorry for the delay in updating. Back to school so I been caught up in homework.

But I didn't forget to write! So to apologise, I have written possibly the longest chapter ever with over 2,700 words (that is over 5 pages in size 12 font on Microsoft Word!)

This Chapter is dedicated to dancergurl718 for the cover, I love all the covers you made me. I found it very difficult to choose which one for this chapter!

Guys, Please VOTE and COMMENT, I really need 25+ votes for the chapter to update, so please vote!!

This chapter is not edited at all, spent ages finishing it today to apologies for any mistakes.

Enjoy :)

Chapter 26:

Jai's POV

I invited Skye over since She did offer to come along with me. When I got back, I opened the Lounge Door to see Luke, Beau and James on beanbags in front of the TV playing on the XBOX, and Skipp lying on the sofa, like a lemon, on his phone.

As Skip looked up at me, he looked at Skye, gobsmacked. 'Guys look!' he shouted but the boys just ignored him. As I went to the other sofa, I invited Skye and asked her to come and sit down. Skip, clearly annoyed with the lack of attention shouted 'GUYS JAI HAS BROUGHT A GIRL!' Within a split second, three other beady eyes shot back at me. Skye began to grin as I shone bright red. After a minute of total humiliation, Beau took the moment to inquisitively ask 'Who's that girl?' I looked at him, looked at Skye then ransacked my brain for answers. 'Oh Umm... Oh! This is Skye......She works at the store?' As all the boys introduced themselves, James took Skye's jacket and bag and offered to hang it up for her and Skip plumped the cushions and shook off all the crumbs off the sofa and ensured the sofa was almost perfect. Beau offered her a drink, Whoa! This is Beau! He never offers anything! Well now... Almost Never! And there was Luke .....being friendly!

Before Skye was able to answer, Beau threw another question 'Do you like Mango's?' Skye replied with a 'Yeah, I guess?' and before she could answer the other question, Beau zoomed out of the room.

I could tell Skye was a bit weirded out, to say the least. It's not every day that 4 idiots see you walk through the door and, almost instantly, treat you like some goddess! But she was playing along anyway.

Then the boys creepily sat right by her, like huddled right by her, like 6 year olds with their parents at Christmas. Her face illustrated a bit confusion and bizarreness but she did a rather impressive job in trying to hide it with that smile. Then out of the blue, James and Skipp started questioning Skye, lobbing her every question in the book.

'Do you like the colour fuchsia?' 'Umm Yeah, Its okay'

'Do you like our Videos?' 'Yup, I really loved the one when..'.

'What has been an embarrassing moment for you?' 'I got too many'

'Do you have a pet?' 'Yeah, I have a dog called....'

'What is your ideal vacation?' 'Somewhere warm? Where you..'

'Do you like strawberries?' 'Yeah! Of Course, Particularly when...'

'Unlimited Love or money?' 'Unlimited Love'

'Do you like Jai?'