Chapter 27! & AUTHOR NOTE

Hey Everyone, I missed y'all soo much over the last forever.

Sorry I haven't updated much recently

As we had to go back to school, GCSE's (these exams you have to do at end of year 11[10th Grade, IDK correct me if I'm wrong?] ) and now I'm in year 10 (9th Grade I think?) so we start the studying for them and all that! I been swamped in coursework and controlled assessments over the last who knows how long! In the summer holidays, I did pre-write a few bits but I tend to change them completely and therefore change the storyline, I just have too many ideas and often am at war with myself regarding these ideas of mine.

Currently I am off on half term (One Week Off), so I am trying to pre-write more so I can at least update weekly for all of you.

Thank you for all the messages and comments from the people who did. Y'all are really sweet! Awh!

 I did sent messages to many people who comment and vote on my recent chapters but Wattpad is weird and doesn't always let me send messages to people. Do you all have this problem? Comment below if you do?

Guys, Please vote! I need support from you and voting makes me see who liked the chapter and I can raise the standards for the next chapter!!! AND PLEASEE COMMENT!

I wanted to write more but that would take longer and I didnt want to keep you all waiting!

THIS ISNT EDITED, Sorry for any mistakes, will edit during this week!

Enjoy! 

Chapter 27:

Ariana's POV

I opened my eyes to see the crystal white hotel ceiling ahead of me. I turned around so I was laying on my stomach and reached for my phone on the bedside table. I looked at it to see the time was 8:16am. Immediately I opened my eyes. I was Late! We were going to leave for my first performance at 9am.

As I sat up, the sharp pain in my stomach left me twisted, yet again. It hurt soo much. I got up, clutching my stomach, one hand on the chest drawer to help me stand. I staggered to the bathroom and got the toothpaste to brush my teeth. Unfortunately the stupid toothpaste would come out of the tube, and despite all my attempts of squeezing it out it wouldn't budge! Then I looked at it and gently squeezed the top to the bottom. In all of a sudden, a whole stripe of blue toothpaste landed on my face! That's all I needed, I felt soo sick and I was late. I looked at the clock, it was 8:19 and wiped my face and left brushing my teeth. Then, I hopped into the warm shower. Finally, something was going right! The aroma of Caramel and Fudge filled the bathroom. Man! I love bath creams that smell of food, especially anything to do with chocolate.

As soon as I got out, I looked at the time, it was 8:37. I clutched my stomach, it was churning and churning. I didn't know what to do. Tonight, we were to perform on X-Factor. I didn't want to miss it! After all the time everyone put into the rehearsals and everything for this tour! I slowly went to the kitchen, in my bathrobe and looked for some type of Pain-Relief. Luckily I found something. It was in one of those bottles which are hard to open, I read the label and saw a picture of a little child, soon realising this medicine was for kids! I needed some type of relief, never mind how pink it is! Almost Instantly, I ripped open the box, tipped out the bottle and took out the syringe and filled the syringe with the vibrant rosy material. I put it in my mouth and instantly the memories flooded back, as I remembered having this as a child, when I was ill. This was probably the only medicine that actually tasted nice! And still the only medicine that tastes nice!

After taking two syringes, I threw the bottle on the counter and hurried to try and untangle my wet, messy hair, still wrapped in a towel on my head. As I continued to walk back, I continued praying to God that my stomach would calm down, at least for today. I need to work hard for those people who made my life what it is today.