Chapter 36: Permanent Recollection

Hey everyone. Hope y'all are well

Thanks for the feedback on last chapter, you goys are amazing

Good News! this chapter is very long so I cut it. Rather than post one half today and the other in a few days, I am going to post them both today so today you will get two new chapters as a big thank you for everything :)

Guys please read 'My Dilemma', I am trying to get 1k by the end of the year. It's getting good guys. It's like a romance/mystery. Those who read it will find out the mystery about Amelia soon ;)

Sorry for any mistakes and things that may not make sense, currently editing for you babes.

Heres Chapter 36 :)

Please Vote, Comment and Share.

Enjoy :D

Chapter 36:

Jai's POV

I was walking around the bedroom in a pair of black jeans. I just had a quick shower before we headed out to eat. Technically by the time we would get out of here, it would get near 6pm. All day we had been surviving on snacks. I wanted to treat my girl to a nice meal since the kitchen was practically unusable now so I had made reservations at a really nice restaurant downtown. Today was to be out first 'official' sighting confirming to the world that we were together.

I was stood in front of the mirror ruffling my hair and applying some hair gel to hold it in place and pulled on my dark black plaid shirt, buttoning it up and rolling the sleeves up just a bit above my elbows.

Then I sat on the bed, awaiting my girl to wonder into the room as she was in the shower. I could hear all sorts of magic arousing, hairdryers and other gear inside. What was she doing in there?

---15 minutes later---

'Hurry up Ari, the wait is killing me' I shouted loud so she could hear from the en-suite bathroom across the suite.

'I'm coming boo!' I could hear back.

'What are you doing in there?' I hollered.

'What do you think?' she answered back.

'Well I don't know. Hurry up anyway the smell of burning is making me queasy'

I grabbed my phone from the side-drawer and began to check out my Instagram. Seconds later, walked out Ariana, and my jaw dropped. She looked like a model. Correction. She is a model! Stunning, just stunning. She wore a black peplum skirt, which showed her long sleek legs with a bright red bralet, which was lacy at the ends showing her toned abs. She had curled the ends of her hair, pinning small sections back and wore a red lip which made her big smile melt my heart.

The overall view of her was making me stare and maybe even drool I didn't realise till she said 'Earth to Jai, Where are we heading?'

'Well missy, I have made reservations at Mario's'

Her jaw dropped 'Babe why did you do this, you didn't have to?'

'I did it because I love you very much and we are starving. I wanted to do this, I know how much you like their lasagne so I figured'

She leaned into hug me and a sudden waft of blossom and vanilla seeped through my nostrils, making me lightheaded as I placed my hands around her waist, clutching her. Then she kissed me on the cheek. Her kiss seeped through my skin sending a surge of love through my veins. She pulled back and her eyes grew, slightly. Then my mind began to penetrate. I didn't know what she was going to say. Did I do or say something weird. All these question were buzzing in my mind constantly within an extent of a moment. Then she smiled as she said 'Babe, just remember you got a permanent recollection of my love'

'I know, I love you too' a sudden sigh of relief penetrated through me to think she was just thinking seriously for a moment and nothing else. I leaned in and kissed her forehead.

'No, I'm actual serious, you got lipstick on your face' she chuckled as she used her thumb to wipe it off. I could feel my face going red and warm as she was rubbing her soft fingers against my cheek.

'Wait? What really?' I asked as my eyes grew. I began to chuckle, I could feel the passion of that peck burst magic within me. And it was a sensational.

'Sorry' She chuckled as she attempted to wipe it off, gently, with her thumb.

'You should have just left it there' I said to her bluntly, my face turning serious.

Ariana began to chuckle for a moment or two then looked deep in the depths of my eyes. She realised I wasn't joking. 'Seriously' she said with her spirited smile.

I nodded sarcastically, in a very melodramatic way and gave a cheesy smile.. 'Its my permanent recollection of your love' I mimicked, in a agonizingly annoying high pitched voice. It sounded like a six year old's voice breaking, it shocked me how high pitch I was truly capable of.

Then, I began to chortle.

This sent her immediately into a flurry of laughter, the kind that she was struggling control. I was scared that she wouldn't stop laughing, not that I waned her ever to stop smiling. Her smile lit up the night's sky, enabling the crystals of the deep ribbon of silk a new vivacity.

Out of the blue, as we were laughing, I snorted and this made Ariana fall to the ground laughing, literally, she had buried her head into her hands as she tried to regain control over her laughter.

----10 Minutes Later----

For at least 10 minutes we were constantly laughing, I always laugh like this with Ariana. That's why I love her; she brings out the best of me.

Ariana was taking deep breaths as she tried to calm herself down.

'Love we need to get a move on, our reservation is in like 30 minutes and the taxi's waiting' I said still recovering from the intense laughter.

'Kkayy' she said 'Lemme grab my heels' She hurried to the far corner of the room sat down and tipped a large white box, revealing her black leather heels. As she began to pull them on, I went over to her and carried her from the floor. She began to laugh as I said

'No Princess should have to sit on the floor, especially My Princess'.

I lifted her over to the crimson armchair in the living area so she could get her heels on comfortably.

As we headed over to the front door, Ari grabbed her bag and her keys as I closed the door behind us.

As we approached the lobby, it wasn't very crowded which meant we could swiftly get to the taxi, which was stood right outside. As soon as the grand doors opened, people began to recognise us. Many were fans, inquisitive regarding the confirmation of our relationship. The were crowded along the doors. Ariana and me split up to take photos and sign autographs to the amazing people who made us something bigger than we were.

'Jai are you and Ariana dating?'

'Ariana, did Nathan cheat on you'

'Jariana forever'

Ariana and me kept quiet for now. We didn't want to involve the public as much as last time, it had quite a strain on our relationship before so now we are learning from our mistakes. I looked at Ariana; she was wearing a smile on her face. I knew that the whole Nathan fiasco was distressing her and she would reluctant to speak of it. She needed time to heal. Hopefully, I can help the healing process. Maybe, I can be the lover that Nathan will never be able be. The idea that he picked her up and just threw her deeper angered me but all that mattered that Ariana and me were happy. We have each other and that's all that matters now.

After quite some time minutes, I went to Ariana and whispered 'We are going get late' She grabbed my hand as we rushed into the taxi. She rolled the window down slightly as we waved to our amazing fans and Ariana blew kisses as the crowed roared.

What did y'all think? :)

Please Vote and let me know what you think? :D

And Chapter 37 is now available too so hope you have fun reading on...