Chapter 39!

Hey guys, Sorry for my lack of updates, school started and its been a hella stressful. Even talking to Noelia (@HunBows), speaking to some of yall I guess school has taken its toll on all of us.

Chapter dedicated to @HunBows for being amazing and always being there to talk to :) Please follow her yall, she is amazing! :D

Even today had a Maths assessment, which was just peachy!

Thanks guys for all the support you always give me, I am really grateful for everything, honestly! I am back to weekly writes, which is good news I hope lol. This chapter is long and I couldn't bring myself to cut it so I left it long for yall since I know how much you love long chapters.

Please continue to vote and comment guys, please do :)

Sorry for any mistakes, currently editing ^-^

And Hope yall enjoy :)

Chapter 39

'What?' Why? I questioned. 'I thought we were opening the tour in Australia!'

Derek 'There have been some scheduling issues so we are going back to the original plan of starting back in the USA just for the ease of scheduling'

I looked down, disappointed. Just as things with Jai and me were working out, I was to get pulled back from him. I knew it would happen one day, not this soon though. I sighed; I didn't want to leave him again.

Jenna began to fight back. 'We are going to start here, I am sure we can work something out, I am sure...'

John began to justify but I cut him off .

I sighed 'Look guys its Okay, I guess there's only soo much we can do last minute. Can I have a minute?' I pointed towards the door.

Derek nodded. Slowly I got up and grabbed my phone and headed out of the door, leaving the door partially open behind me. The corridor was empty. I whipped out my phone to call Jai and tell him I was leaving tomorrow morning.

I dialled his number and heard:

'Hi, Its Jai, I am unable to take your call at this very moment, I am probably sleeping or maybe even working, so leave your message after the beep'

I ended the call and slid my back against the wall in despair.

Jai's POV

I walked out the door and scanned my eyes for a particular perky blonde. Where did Skye go?

She persuaded Debbie to promote me and I didn't know what to do. We were on tour next year, how was I supposed to be able to become editor of Musix during tour months, that would be near enough impossible. This tour would be better than anything before.

Suddenly, from the very corner of my eye, I saw her pass the staff door and immediately hurried after her

I walked through, behind her and scanned the room, where did she go? Suddenly I heard 'Brooks!'

I turned my head to see Joe; his voice was emotionless so I didn't quite understand the motive of these next exchanges. But my gut was telling me it wasn't going to be the 'kind' words I was hoping for.

'Yeah' I said carelessly

'Leave Skye alone, or you will have me to deal with' His tone was serious, dead serious.

Everyone began to look and the room turned silent, dead silent.

I stared at him in utter disbelief, Joe was jealous of mine and Skye's friendship. Of all people Joe. My brain began to seam a crafty response, which would make him feel the burn.