Chapter 31!

Loves I am back!

Ok, I actual have an explanation.

In the recent weeks, I have had various controlled assessments and exams and stuff which meant my updating was limited.

BUT, I was still writing because I know how much yall love this story.

Even today Thursday 12th March, I had a French speaking exam, Thank God, I did okay I guess?.

Now I am back and bad! (I'm not funny...at all)

This chapter made me think a lot and I wanted it to be absolutely near enough perf (I hope it is anyway) It is soo long, over 2000 words (5 and a half pages in MS word in size 12 font) but I hope its good enough.

AND YES, Please Read MY DILEMMA my other, things are gonna get good.

Hopefully yall read the sneak peak I put in this story but please read it!

I need to stop rambling so enjoy, sorry for any mistakes, haven't edited this so yeah. I need to edit near enough the whole story, gonna get to that in the next few weeks, check out MD and yep ENJOY!

Chapter 31

Jai's POV

All Night I hadn't moved. I was here, Holding my girl's hand whilst she was sick.

Last night a lot had happened, I'm still in shock. I just didn't expect it. She just fell out out of nowhere. My immediate reaction was to run to where she was due to fall a matter of split moments later. My instant reaction was just pure shock, even so I ran to catch her, then all of a sudden people came rushing to me, checking if she was okay. Then we got rushed to the hospital.  The doctors said she had fainted during the performance. And she was in deep shock. The doctors said that the worst cases were a few days, some even worse. The reason why her body reacted in that way is still unknown but they have been doing further tests. The Nurse had said to me that talking to her would make her gain conscience quicker.

Everyone had visited; All of Ariana's management. Her brother Frankie and her Mom were on their way over to Australia; even her fans were standing outside her room with flowers and cards. Their loyalty is outstanding. I asked for all the flowers have been brought into the room for Ariana so she could see them. They have all been put across one side of the room like a giant garland of flowers of every kind. They looked beautiful.

Looking at her, I admired her beauty. She was half sat up in her bed. Her make up had been removed, revealing her natural beauty. Her natural glowing skin, her faultless face. And her long hair was let loose, passing down her shoulders so elegantly. Her eyes were still sealed and I longed for them to open. She looked just like an angel. She was wearing a white hospital shirt and had one of those things on your finger to monitor your heart rate, which had a cord leading to a heart-rate monitor, which I kept on watching. And a tag on her left wrist, which had written 'Ariana Grande-Butera' and '26/06/1993' which was her birth date.

Ever since we got to the hospital, I have been sat next to Ariana, talking to her. Talking about all the memories we shared and all the memories we had still to create.

'Remember the endless chats we had that lead us to be here today. Just hours and hours of talking, like we had knows each other all our lives when reality it wasn't that long.  The nights we used to stay up and just video chat and Luke used to always throw things at me because he was trying to get some sleep.