Chapter 32!

Hey yall.

Thank you for the positive response from the last chapter, soo happy guys. Yall are amazing, don't you ever forget that! :)

I am soo sorry about all these delays,  I hate them too don't ya worry. I have been writing but I cant make up my mind very easily so yeah I been rewriting the next few chapters quite a few times.

I am continuing this book lol as you would have read from my Author Note on the last page.

Please VOTE and COMMENT yall, Pwetty please.

Sorry for any mistakes, need to do a full edit (I know I always say this but I will, one day lol)

Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 32

Jai's Pov

So that's how we spent the rest of the day, in each other's arms, once again. Ariana's hands were in mine and she was aligning them together.

Then the doctor walked in and walked over to us. 'Well Miss Grande, I am delighted to say you don't have anything too serious, you have a minor case of Pneumonia' I was relieved to hear that it wasn't too serious.

'Pneumonia is an infection which takes a large toll on a person who has it. So therefore you felt dizzy and had aches and pains. You fainted after your body couldn't cope, I cannot stress how important it is for you to look after your wellbeing. Please ensure you do so from now on'

Ariana nodded and said 'I will from now on'

The doctor continued 'Consequently, as it isn't a severe case, you wont be needing a drip, but I will prescribe a course of Antibiotics to deal with the infection and....'

Like an impatient 5 year old, I cut the doctor before he finished 'Does that mean she can go home?' Ariana grinned at me, her cute giggling causing my heart skip a beat.

The doctor smiled. 'Well we wish to keep her here for today to observe her but she will can be discharged tomorrow or even today if we see a significant enough change in her wellbeing.'

He began to walk to the door again then turned back abruptly 'Oh And Miss Grande, I recommend you take at least a week of active working as you don't want to strain your body in the recovery process'

Ariana called out 'Thank you doctor, for everything' and he smiled as he left the room.

Suddenly, she stared long and hard at our hands or what seemed her hand. Then she looked at me and hugged me 'oh my god! I love it, Thank you Jaidon' She brought her arm closer to examine the extra charms I had added to the bracelet. One was a silver angel wing with pink crystals since Ariana has a voice of an angel. Another of a crystal-encrusted heart with the 'Jaidon' engraved on one side and 'Butera' on the other. I hate it when people call me 'Jaidon' but I love it too much when Ariana calls me that. She began repeat 'Jaidon' again and again just try to annoy me. Instead I just kissed her on the head and her smile grew.