Chapter 1: (Jai)

• Dedicated to Someone who i see everyday

Chapter 1: Jai's POV

I was listening to The Way by Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller whilst writing this

>>>>CUTE PIC OF JAI & ARIANA ON THE SIDE>>>>

Chapter 1: Who I was, Who I am

Jai's POV

People know me as a member of the group Janoskians. People know me from my amazing twin brother Luke. People also know me as the guy who dated Ariana Grande. Yes, Its True I dated Ariana, the most beautiful, astonishing, talented girl ever! I Love the way she made me feel. Special, unique and incredible are only a few words to describe what she made me feel.

But who am I kidding.... that was nearly 2 years ago... when we broke up... well when I broke up with her. After that picture of Justin kissing her went viral people went absolutely crazy saying they made a cuter couple and that I didn't deserve her. At first, I didn't take much notice since Ariana said it didn't mean anything and I believed her. But then people started harassing me, sending me death threats, causing arguments between me and Ariana and it drove us crazy. Absolutely crazy.

Here I am, nearly 2 years later, Janoskians is popular then ever we made more music and of course more videos, planning our second world tour. Two years later I'm still trying to get over Ariana but I just can't. I couldn't bear to be with anyone other than her. We have talked a bit and met up a few times but it doesn't feel the same. I don't think it ever will. Everyone has tried helping me Luke, Beau, Skip, James, Mum, Dad a countless list of people but they have failed. Ariana even tried to help me, she still does. Luke tried to get me seeing other girls but I just can't. The girl I want, the girl I need, the girl that made my life something to live for, I carelessly let go off just because of the world's opinion of us. Something that shouldnt have made any difference in our relationship.

The biggest mistake of my life was............

Breaking up with Ariana. I regret it so much I can't sleep. It has affected me so much, I have changed. I'm not the same person I was with Ariana. The bright, fun, lively person that I was has changed to a motionless, heartbroken recluse. One mistake has changed so much. This one mistake has made me a different person. This one mistake has given everyone else a different opinion of me.

I will never make the same mistake twice....

Soo what did you people think? Any improvements? Vote & Comment. I am open for ideas for the story . Just comment them. 

I am looking for some covers for the book. Please inbox me if you can help :)

I am writing chapter 2 like right now. Its should be uploaded in a few days.