Chapter 12: Suspicions and Truth

Hey everyone, 

I've spent a week working on this chapter but i realised it was tooo long so i cut it in half and im going to work on the other half for hopefully next week.

In this chapter we will find out who is Skye? and more about her?

I was torn between choosing the role of Skye because loads of actress' came to my mind whilst deciding this.

I have decided Skye will be played by ( drum roll)

Pretty Little Liars' Sasha Pieterse

Song I was listening to whilst writing this chapter: Round & Round by Selena Gomez & The Scene

>>>>>>ROUND AND ROUND OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO>>>>>>>>>>>>>

VOTE>FAN>COMMENT

Enjoy

Chapter 12: Suspicions & Truth

Jai's POV

At first I didn't know what to do, I completely zoned out for a few minutes until Skye came down down to me and said' You Okay?' Her eyes looked alot prettier; you could see they were a mix of ocean blue and jade green. Damn! I looked at her eyes!

I quickly replied with a quick nod and she sat by me, Not too close (since you know we just met and all that) but a few inches away. She said 'I know you're not okay' this girl wasn't just a smarty-pants, she was also mind reader! Wow!

I quietly said 'Yeah, I'm okay'. After a few minutes of tense silence she began to make small talk with me, 'So how are Luke and Beau?' I replied with a short answer and decided to carry on a conversation since this moment was getting too awkward, despite the fact I'm a person who does weird things on camera and films puts it online for the whole world to see! So I decided to just be nice and talk since she didn't do anything to me and was just being nice. We started talking about our lives as different people. Skye was 19, grew up in America but born in South Africa, and she came to Australia for 3 years to pursue a career in art and music. She came to Australia because she loved the landscapes and thought the place was inspirational, I seriously don't know what landscapes she is going on about!

I told her about being part of the Janoskians and how that had changed my life, from making a few videos to going to film premieres and meeting idols of mine. She made me laugh telling me about growing up around brothers and how they influenced her to be the person she is today. They influenced her to be independent and to follow her dreams, being fearless of everything in her path. She played a lot of sport, basketball, netball, hockey and volleyball. She began to get teary eyed and I asked her why. She was reluctant to tell me so I didn't force her, but she told me that her father had tragically died in a car accident 6 years back and ever since her mother wasn't the same person. She used to be happy and jolly and just inspiring, now she was gloomy, lifeless and frail. She told me how she was very upset about leaving her but her three brothers assured her that they would look after her. They told her to just be free and live life to the full. This brought a tear to my eye.

Ariana's POV

I decided to go out and explore Australia a bit, since my happiness levels were just increasing dramatically; it was like nothing could go wrong. Since the weather was getting hotter; I grabbed my shades and handbag and left the apartment. I needed some sandals since well converses aren't the best shoes for summer. As I got to the mall, a big crowed of people blocked my path, I had no choice but to sign autographs and take pictures. Its makes me happy to know people are inspired by me and at the end of the day it's the fans that make you successful.

After a happy hour of signing autographs and taking pictures without the immense publicity I usually receive, I finally headed into the mall and straight into Monsoon Accessorize, and got ambushed with paparazzi. I kindly asked the store manager if she could possibly keep them out of the store however luckily the store had a policy with flash photography so she was more than happy to make them leave. As soon as they left, I started trying on numerous pairs of sandals till my heart set on a pair of tan coloured sandals with little golden gems on the main part of the sandal, they looked simple but I knew they were comfortable from a mile away. My heart melted when I a pair of white ones in a similar design but they had a 3 inch heel and on the leather were printed with little pink and red cherry blossoms, they looked soo summery and cute, I just had to buy them. I also added a pair of plain magenta rubber flips flops to my purchase since I knew I would probably need them.

As I shopped, I couldn't help but think of Jai, I wondered how he felt about me just being a crazy idiot yesterday. I began to wonder should I ask him if he had wanted to hang out later. After plucking up a mountain of courage, I finally got out my name and typed 'Hey, You wanna hang out later?' I kept questioning myself whether I should send it and eventually hit 'send'. After I hit send, I got frustrated and aggravated, hoping he didn't think anything bad about me asking him to hang out. We are friends anyway. Friends who were once more than friends, but still we are still friends. Right?

I saw there wasn't any reception since the power had cut out, so he wouldn't see the message immediately, I was kinda annoyed but kinda relieved at the same time.

I decided to go to the smoothie bar and grab a Berry blitz smoothie. I loved this smoothie, I first tried it when Jai took me around Melbourne when I first came here. As I walked through the mall, the memories of the day started spinning in my mind and I began to get a bit of a headache. I told myself that it was probably the heat that got to me and carried on my shopping spree.

I felt sick but I didn't want this to wreck my day, so I carried on exploring the mall. The air conditioning wasn't working so it was really hot inside, especially as there were a lot of people. Many fans came to me and it made me realise how many fans I actually have on a broader scale. I wondered if I would ever meet every single fan in the whole entire world. Then we could all eat ice cream together. That would be really cool. Me and my weird thoughts!

I could see that all the glass elevators had stopped. Some were half way through their journey and some had not even started. I felt sorry for the people inside, they must be boiling compared to us, being cooped in a small stuffy space for ages. Whilst singing autographs, something shone from the corner of my eye. As I looked carefully, it looked like...No! It wasn't was it?! Was that Jai? It was a guy in a blue hat and dark edgy clothing. Who is that girl with him? They weren't super close to each other so they could be strangers. I couldn't see his face too clearly but this made me even more eager to confirm or deny my suspicions.

I shook my head denying any possibility that it was him, but it kept pestering me in my head. After a few minutes of conflict within me, I said to myself I would go and see for myself after signing a few more autographs. I looked back at the queue. Well definitely after more than a few autograph and pictures.

What did you all think?

What will happen next?

Leave your comments below

VOTE>FAN>COMMENT