Chapter 16: Surprises & Sweethearts

Hey guys, Sorry I'm one day late.

I have a few things to say: 

Thank you to antisocial for making me this amazing cover. Its soo cute, it even has the charm bracelet, I love it! :) So therefore this chapter this chapter is dedicated to antisocial.

Thank you all you readers for over 80 reads and really nice comments, and for voting. I can't thank you all enough. Please carry on the amazing support.

This chapter was originally another big chapter which i had to cut in half, the other half will be uploaded next week or maybe earlier, depending when i complete it.

Song I was listening to:  'Right There' by Ariana Grande

>>>>>>>>>RIGHT THERE BY ARIANA GRANDE OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guys I have 2 things to ask:

*Please can you like my Facebook page, I would love it for my readers and followers to know me better. Link in the comment section

*I would love it if some of yall could  make banners and media that I can put up for this story, I will have dedications and shoutouts for you if you do.

Please VOTE>FAN>COMMENT

Enjoy!

Chapter 16: Surprises & Sweethearts

Jai's POV

Last night, I was the happiest person alive, not only did I make Ariana feel better; finally I began to regain that missing piece of me again. My best friend. We just had the best night together and now I felt like amazing! We got quite close yesterday, I wondered what would have happened if those seconds were for a just a bit longer.

Suddenly the best Idea popped into my head as I immediately grabbed my phone. As I clicked on message, I remembered the state of her phone and instead logged into Facebook

Ariana's POV:

Whilst eating a piece of Wholemeal toast with apricot jam, I was catching up with Liz about the last few days. She had always told 'I knew Jariana was meant to be, I told you' and now I was beginning to think that Me and Jai could be meant for each other once again.

My brain still couldn't take in the events that took place yesterday. Since I stayed up, song writing, I went to sleep quite late and woke up quite late because of that.

I decided to go online to Facebook and see where the dreaded 'Nathan News' was at now. To my surprise, something else popped up:

'Jai Brooks: Hey Ariana, since you're free today, do you want to hang out? J'

Before the message even got to my brain, I started typing:

Ariana: 'Sure J When shall we meet?'

After a few short seconds I got a reply

Jai: '1pm? At your hotel room?'

Ariana; Sure, sounds great,

As I was typing to ask him where we were going and where to meet, I saw two more messages

Jai: Ill pick you up about 1ish See you in a little while J

I smiled and replied

Ariana: See you very soon J

As I looked at the clock, it was 11:45am. I immediately ran to the shower and began to get ready.

Jai's POV

I was just psyched Ariana wanted to hang out because she must have liked my company last night, I love the way she is soo bubbly to be around, and how down to earth she really is.

I been planning to take her out somewhere she loved going and hoped she would love it. As I got to the door, I took a deep breath and knocked 3 times. After a few short seconds, the door opened revealing a very different but beautiful Ariana's welcomed me in and sat down on the sofa. She wore a red and white floral peplum top teamed with a black baseball jacket with a red and white 'A'. Her dark skinny jeans showed her flawless figure with red converse. Her long brown to blonde hair was in a ponytail with her hair all straight. Her beautiful face consisted of little make up as she wore a gorgeous smile. She looked like the Ariana I knew, The Ariana I knew years before, and I was glad she was still the Ariana I could see right in front of me.

For a few minutes we talked, she told me how she thought I was such a sweetheart for taking her mind of the drama and she really owed me.

She asked me whether I wanted a drink, since walking to the elevator was effort, but it was going to be totally worth it, I asked for a can of lemonade and a minute later she returned and handed me lemonade.

As we got up to leave, Ariana grabbed her bag and followed me out of the hotel. When we got to the lobby, we were in shock to see a bunch of fans, cameras and reporters at the entrance; security guards were trying to keep them under control. Ariana grabbed my hand and pulled me to the other direction. 'How are we going to get out' she asked. I understood from the tone of her voice she didn't want to be bombarded by the paparazzi and media, I asked a member of staff to show us a way to the side entrance or somewhere we could get out and not be noticed. He kindly led us to a route where there were a few members of staff and the janitors closets etc but it was fine as long as there were very few people outside that door. That's all we needed. Ariana grabbed her hood and pulled it over her face and I did the same.

We managed to get out of the hotel okay but when we were heading to where the taxi was parked, things didn't get as smoothly. People began to recognise us and people started being invasive and quite clearly getting the wrong idea of our 'day out'. Security helped us to walk through the crowd I told Ari to look down and say nothing and she did, she is one of the strongest people I know. She faces a lot of harsh criticism and quite judgemental comments and I'm soo lucky to know someone as strong as her.

When we got in the Taxi, we were clearly out of breath, battling the Paparazzi is a lot of work. When we got in the taxi, she asked, 'Where are we going?' I said 'You'll have to wait and see. Before hand, I had told the taxi man the location because I wanted to keep it a secret. As we approached, Ariana realised where we were going and she immediately hugged me and whispered in my ear 'You are the best!' As she hugged me, sparks were shooting within me, giving my heart a warm sensational feeling of pure happiness.

Ariana always wanted to come to 'Dream World Australia' when we were dating but we were both so busy with our jobs. Now, I felt, as it was a great place to hang out as just friends. It wasn't too busy since it was a weekday, but still there were quite a few people around. As we went to buy tickets, Ariana said she would pay since she owed it to me for being the most amazing person ever. She got the cash out in her hands out as we buying the tickets, but before she could I slotted my card into the card reader to pay for the tickets. She was quite annoyed with me for doing so but I knew she would definitely get over it soon. As soon as we got the tickets, I grabbed her hand and hurried towards the rides.

PLEASE VOTE>FAN>COMMENT

AND PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE LINK IN COMMENTS SECTION