Chapter 39: Face like Thunder

Surprise double update! It's currently 3:56 AM and I can't sleep so I made this little thing before something big happens. Anyways hope y'all enjoy :)

Lisa POV

"Yes we can talk. Do you want Rosé and Jennie to be here with us or no?" I felt my heart drop when Jisoo asked to talk to me. I didn't have a good feeling about this upcoming conversation.

"Yes they can stay."

"Yay! So what are we gonna talk about?" Rosé said as she made her way to the couch and the rest of us followed.

When we were all sitting comfortably Jisoo gulped nervously and that made me more scared.

"So um- I was doing this thing right? And I was just going about my day. Then Um- I had an idea to do something- um- good. I guess you can say but-"

"Jisoo. Don't sugar coat it. Just get straight to the point." I said because Jisoo was going around the subject rather then confronting it.

"I- I just don't want you to be um- mad at me.." Jisoo said as she ran her fingers through her long brown hair. Rosé and Jennie looked a bit tensed when I glanced a them.

"What did you do that would get me mad Kim Jisoo?"  I said in a stern voice as I looked at her nervous face.

"Lili don-" Jennie softly said as rubbed my back.

"Jennie not right now." I shook my head towards Jennie. She just nodded and became quiet as she stopped touching me.

"Iwenttoyourmomshousetoday." Jisoo quickly said as she scrunched her face anticipating a hit.

"You what?!" I stood up and clenched my fist while walking towards the girl sitting down. Rosé stood up and held my shoulder and looked at me with 'don't you dare' eyes. I shoved her hand off of me and pushed her to the couch.

"Hey! Don't push her!" Jisoo yelled at me with a face like thunder.

"Why would you do that Kim Jisoo?! Are you dumb!? You didn't even ask me how I would feel about it!" Rage took over my body and all I wanted to do was to hit something. I felt my body twitching and heating up involuntarily.

"Lisa please calm down!" Jennie yelled to get my attention and I ignored her.

"You're so selfish sometimes Jisoo!"

"Shut up already Lisa! Jisoo is just trying to help you and your broken family!" Rosé stood up once again and yelled in my face while pointing at my face aggressively. I didn't think it was possible for me to get even more furious but that seemed to do the trick.

"You wanna act all tough in front of your girlfriend huh? Then let's show her how tough you can get!" I yelled and threw a hard punch to Rosés stomach and she fell on her knees gasping for air.

My vision became blurry and the noise of my surroundings grew silent.

"OMG ROSÉ!!" Jennies scared voice echoed in my empty head.

"L-Lalisa!" Jennie yelled to get my attention.

When I heard her trembling voice call my name, my consciousness was back in the blink of an eye. I saw Rosé on the floor grunting in pain as she tightly held her stomach. Her blonde locks covering her face as Jisoo hugged her girlfriend that was in pain. I felt guilty and I couldn't believe that I just hit my middle school best friend so hardly. I leveled myself down to Rosé and Jisoo and scooted closely to them.

"I'm sorry Rosé I- I was in the heat of the moment I'm-"

SMACK

I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek and I looked at the person who decided to slap me across my face. Of course it was Miss Kim Jisoo herself giving me a very devilish look. I rubbed the spot she hit and hissed in pain.