Chapter 29: She abused me

Lisa POV

Jennie was the first to take a step inside the house. The energy that was missing was now replenished because Jennie filled that space again. Here's the home that I was craving for while she was gone. This had me thinking maybe home isn't a just a place where you sleep, maybe it's a feeling of warmth ,safety, and love. Jennje is my home.

I stopped myself from crying by blinking my eyes rapidly while staring at the ceiling above us.

"I really missed this place.." Jennie said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Now I don't have to sleep alone anymore. Yay!" I back hugged Jennie and in that moment I really appreciated her scent, her skin, her bones, her eyes, her everything. Everything about her is perfect and beautiful. I teared up because I finally got her back and now she's safe with me. She doesn't have to worry about anything when she's around me. I will protect her more than I have ever did before. Nothing like this will ever happen again. I lost you once Jennie Kim and I don't want to loose you twice.

"I really need to take a shower baby.. I kind of smell like booty and I really need to feel clean." She turned red and shyly looked down. Then Jisoo, Rosé, and I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Well let me take a shower with you." I smiled at her blushed face and she blushed harder.

"Oh snap!" Rosé giggled along with Jisoo joining her.

"O-oh okay." Jennie grabbed my hand and we started heading up stairs to the restroom in our bedroom.

"Oh and by the way. Jisoo's staying with us for a month." I said while scratching my nape nervously with my free hand. Jennie turned to Jisoo and squealed, "YAY!! Roomies!"

————————

Jennie POV

Lisa and I went up stairs and got our clothes and towels ready for our shower together.

"Wait baby! Wait right there. Let me do something real quick before we hop in, okay?" Lisa smiled then pointed at the bed because that's where she wanted me to wait for her.

"Okay~ but hurry up please!" I pouted and cross my arms which made her blush.

"Okay babygirl..." she said shyly and walked slowly to the bathroom.

I wonder what she's doing?

10 long.. lonely.. dreadful.. minutes have already passed and I'm still here without my lisa.

Then all of the sudden I hear my girlfriends lovely voice in the distance. And my mood changed instantly. My posture on the bed was no longer slouched, my back went up straight and my body tingled at the sound of her voice.

"Okay baby! You can come now.. it's ready!" Lisa shouted from the bathroom happily.

"What- What's ready?" My heart started pumping madly as I questioned Lisa. Then I started walking towards Lisa's angelic voice that allowed me to go to the bathroom now.

As I approach the restroom door, I smell my favorite scent and I saw that the restroom hardly had any light. It was dim and I felt love aromas coming from within that restroom. As I stepped inside, I felt like the most appreciated and loved girl in the world because of what I saw.

 As I stepped inside, I felt like the most appreciated and  loved girl in the world because of what I saw