Chapter 25: My "boyfriend"

Jennie POV

As both of my arms were being pierced by glass, I was thinking about Lisa the entire time to give me courage and to not give up. I put all my body weight on my arms making the glass push even deeper in my skin just so I could see out of the window. What I saw made me feel extreme hopelessness.i saw a never ending forest, filled with y'all skinny trees. The sight was beautiful but the situation was haunting.

Lisa...

I have to go back to Lisa..

I can't live without her...

I need her...

God please! There's no escape...

I'm hopeless..

I'm gonna die here..

The negative thoughts in my head were racing my mind. All of them were building tears around my sorrowful eyes. But then I remember who I am and who I belong to and who belongs to me.

Wait...

No the hell I'm not!

I'm not gonna die here.

I have to be somewhere..

I have to be with Lisa!

BOOM!

I jump off from the chair, and I'm hanging on the the window. I suddenly hear someone running upstairs to my area. The loud stomping of feet were getting closer and closer to the closed broken door I was staring at. I couldn't move a muscle due to fear leaving me in shock.

Fuck!

I don't have much time!

I can't stay staring at a door! I have to do something!

I threw my leg on the window. Half of my frail body was hanging out of the window.

"HEY STOP IT!" The man that kidnapped slammed the door open and he was sprinting towards me.

With the amount of time I still had left, I forcefully threw my body forward, making my entire body leave that old abandoned cabin through the window. I fell on my back from around a 10 foot drop. But anything for Lisa and my freedom. I don't know where I'm going but I'm running as fast I can from that sad depressing cabin. I was sprinting straight in between the bundles of trees. I would occasionally jump over roots and twigs so I wouldn't fall and get dragged back in there.

"NO!!!! COME BACK!" The man was chasing after me. Nothing but Adrenaline and fear was filling my entire body. I felt like I was running 40 miles per hour. But however the man was running 50 miles per hour. He easily caught up to me and tackled me and pinned me down to the ground with his entire body weight. The noises that filled the forest were intense screams and grunts.

"HELP! HELP ME PLEASE! SOMEONE!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, earning echos of my helpless voice. Then I heard cars speeding near my area. That means I'm close to a road. Close to a city. Close to somewhere besides here. That was enough to make me feel a little bit happy and safe.

"Can you shut the hell up already?! You can't and will never escape!!" The man said as he grabbed my throat and flipping me on my back. I started screaming again and he put that same white cloth over my mouth and nose to make me pass out just like the first time he did.

———————————

I woke up back in that same cabin I think. I had tape on the same parts on my body as the first time I woke up here; my ankles, my hands, and my mouth had the tape on it. But this time the room has no windows.