Chapter 2: Their First Words

Jennie's POV : it's Tuesday and now I can go to all my classes instead just 2 because I arrived late yesterday.

My first period class was chemistry some familiar faces but not the one I wanted to see.

My 4th period class was PE. And guess who I saw changing into basketball shorts and a loose tank top.

Yes that goddess like girl. My whole body and especially my core tingled even more then yesterday because I saw her taking off her clothes and put some loose ones on. I just wanted her to do that forever and I bite my lower lip without even noticing I did.

She notices what I did and smirked. Since I didn't bring clothes I couldn't do anything in PE besides sit and watch.

Lisa's POV : PE came around and I still haven't seen the new girl. I started removing my clothes and putting on new ones. While putting on my shirt I saw HER biting her lips and that turned me on.

So we started playing basketball and I was captain for the one team and my best friend Rosé was the captain for her team. I was point guard and so was Rosé.

I was dripping the ball and shot a 3 and a few minutes later some passed me the ball and I shot another 3 but I landed on my foot wrong and I fall.

Everyone surrounded me to make sure I was okay but all I could hear was the new girl shouting at my teammate for passing me the ball as if it was his fault for me falling on the ground.

After that the game ended and I was walking with a limp. My left arm was around Rosé's shoulder and then I heard a girl behind me.

"Hey! Are you okay? I saw you took a pretty hard fall there." It was her. I was already sweaty and red from the game so my blushing didn't show that bad.

I replied "Y-yea Im good." Trying to keep calm. She grabbed my right arm and wrapped it around her shoulder to help me walk. I looked at Rosé to my left and she gave me a WOW look. I was like maybe this girl likes me , NAH I think that guy was her boyfriend.

"So what's your name?" I asked "Jennie Kim , you?" She asked "I'm Lisa but soon you'll be calling me daddy" I silently said. "What was that?" She asked. "I said my name is Lisa." I smiled and laughed. She smiled and blushed.