Chapter 44: Road Trip

Lisa POV

I was home alone studying for a upcoming test while Jennie was at her friend, Wheein's house for a science project.

My concentration got interrupted when I started to think about how I would propose to Jennie Kim?

Maybe I can jump it out of an airplane with will you marry me written in the sky. Nah that's to cringy and cliché.

Or

Maybe I can make our own prom on the day of our real prom and then propose to her. I could tell her to wear the dress she dreamed of wearing to prom ever since she was a little girl.

Or

Maybe I could force her to go to prom and find a way to go too and then propose there.

Although I said I didn't want to marry at the age of 18 but last night, when Jennie was asleep, I thought I wouldn't mind waking up next to her for the rest of my life. And then I did some thinking. I realized she's the one for me and marrying her now or in 10 years wouldn't change my feelings towards her besides loving her more and more each day. And what's so wrong if I want to make her my wife right now?

And plus I can afford everything for the wedding with the allowance I get from my dad. I have around $300,000 in my bank account anyways, and maybe I should call him and ask for advice. Speaking of asking for advice, I should ask Rosé too.

On the phone with Rosé

"I want to marry Jennie on the day of prom." I whispered very softly to Rosé to the point that she still couldn't hear me after she asked me to say it again 3 more times.

Is she 70 years old, geez.

I heard her gasp loudly when she finally heard me and I chuckled softly at her reaction.

"Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!" Rosé screamed with excitement. I had to pull the phone away from my ear because she was so loud.

"I am but I only have a week to think about how I could.."

The call lasted around 2 hours of us talking.

End of call

We ended up brainstorming how I will propose but the author writing, my love story, will not tell you how I will propose yet.

_____

Jennie POV

"Heyyyy baby!" Lisa says happily as soon as I arrived home from a stressful day of school. Lisa seems happier than normal, I wonder why.

"Hiiiii.." I say as I stretch and yawn. Lisa's eyebrows furrowed and tilted her head in worry. She looked like a little puppy and it was so cute. What shocked me was how fast Lisa got up and went behind me to start rubbing my shoulders. I let out a little gasp because her hands felt so good.

"You look tired Jen," Lisa said but then stopped when my stomach growled. Lisa looked at my tummy and placed her hand on top of it and softly rubbed it.