Chapter 35: The old times

Rosé POV

Jisoo and I were left alone on the couch when she allowed Jennie and Lisa to be excused. It was kind of hot when Lisa asked her for permission, it was like she had control over the situation.

"Rosé.." Jisoo called me while I was in my thoughts.

"Huh?" I replied with a slight tilted head.

"I had no idea.. that Lisa's mom did that. She seemed so nice. And she looks so nice. I just-" Jisoo shook her head sadly and looked at the ground. It hurts me seeing her look sad. So I comforted her by caressing her back.

"I know it's crazy. When me and Lisa became best friends in the 8th grade, I always thought her mom was nice based on what I've seen. Her mom literally had a pretty safe looking face as well. It's sad that you can't fully trust anyone nowadays." I shook my head feeling ashamed of the world we live in.

"Well we can trust each other." Jisoo said shyly as she looked me in the eyes. I smiled at her and she blushed.

"I know.." I said as chuckled at her cuteness.

Jisoo then scooted close towards me and leaned her head against my shoulder. Then she pointed at the tv and said, "Oh look! It's my favorite movie! Five feet apart!"

"I haven't seen this movie before."

"Really?! It's the best movie out here. Do you want to watch it with me?" Jisoo shyly asked me without looking at me.

"Yes b-babe.." I hesitated to say babe but it slipped out naturally but I was nervous so I stuttered a bit.
She looked up at me and her eyes were wide and her cheeks were red.

Her heart shaped lips curved up into a small smile as she asked, "Did you just call me BABE?" I playfully hit her shoulder and said, "No I called you stupid."

"Yah~ Rosé! We were having a moment!" She pouted and crossed her arms.

I noticed that she had a weak spot for when I called her babe so I decided to say it again to see if it gets her from a pouty mood to a happy one. "I'm sorry babe~" I said as I put my arm over her shoulder and brung her in for a hug. And as I pulled Jisoo in, I saw her famous luxurious smile.

Haha it worked, she's happy now. I chuckled to myself.

We then started to watch the movie and it was pretty good from the first 20 minutes we watched.

Another 20 minutes into watching the movie

"Woah~ that girl is hot!" I said but I wasn't joking.

I felt a pair of deadly eyes piercing the side of my face and I gulped at the sudden tingling. I built up the courage to take a look at the thing that was staring at me. "Oh shit." I said quietly as I licked my lips nervously because of Jisoo staring at me and it's an angry glare.

"Hey ba-" I said as I reached to caress her thigh. Then suddenly she slapped my hand away and glared harder at me. "Ouch." I grunted and pulled my hand away and rubbed it.

"Are you really mad at me?"

Silence.

"Jisoo?"

Silence.

I took a deep breathe and placed my chin on her shoulder staring at her insanely beautiful side profile as if I was begging for forgiveness.

"Yah~ don't look at me like that!" Jisoo shouted and pushed me.

"Uh!" I yelped as I lost my balance and fall against the ground. My face flushed a bright red because it sounded like I moaned in pleasure. I was to embarrassed to get up and look Jisoo in the eyes so I stayed on the ground. Then I heard Jisoo shuffling towards the end of the couch to check on me. She peeked her head over the couch and pushed her hair to one side. Now she was looking down at me.