Chapter 23: You're my personal sex doll {M}

Jennie POV

I was about to say Hi to Jisoo and Rosé because they came back to our table after they went to the bathroom but then I felt vibrations on my sensitive pussy and it made my body flinch up and my mouth shut. I then looked at Lisa and she was giving me that god damn hot smirk.

"S-so hey guys. U-um why did y'all take a long time in the b-bathroom?" I asked trying to stay calm and to not stutter.

"Oh uhh I don't know. I guess just to be sure we looked okay..." Jisoo said not making eye contact at me, so now I knew something else happened. 😏

"Yea yea. So Lisa how do you feel?" Rosé leaned in and put her elbows on the table and placing her head on her hands.

"I feel very good, surprised, in control and I feel like my life is complete but it's just getting started if you know what I mean." Lisa laughed and side eyed me.

"How do you feel baby?" Lisa looked at me up and down and she raised the level 3 more times. My back arched making my boobs push towards the table. I bit my lips holding in any sound that might be let out. I started sweating because I didn't want anyone to know what we were doing.

"Are you okay Jennie?" Rosé asked.

"Oh yea yea I-I'm fine. I do that sometimes b-because I feel the need to stretch badly." I tried my best to lie.

"O-okay?" Rosé asked confusingly.

"So you're not gonna answer my question?" Lisa whisper in my ear and raised the level up 1 more time.

"No..." I smirked and bit my lip right after.

"You're gonna regret that. You're little pussy is gonna be torn up when we get home babygirl." Lisa whispered and raised the level to the max. (10/10)

"Ugh I-I feel really g-good babyyy." I started gripping Lisa pants hardly when I looked into her eyes to answer her previous question. She then looked at my hand and moved closer to me so that my hand was now placed on her dick.

"Ugh You nasty bastard." I whisper and started rubbing her dick outside of her pants but not looking at it. While I was rubbing it, I was looking at Jisoo texting someone and I saw Rosé trying to see who she was texting. Then Lisa then relaxed her body and her head flew back but it wasn't too noticeable.

"Baby please turn it down. I can't take it. I-I can't take it." I said very very quickly and quietly as my legs started to shake and I couldn't control it.

"Are you gonna cum?" Lisa whispered in my ear.

"What are we gonna do after this?" Jisoo asked Lisa causing me to still go through this intense feeling on my pussy. I'm trying my best to hold my cum in until this conversation is over.

"To be honest y'all need to go home because I'm gonna destroy Jennie tonight." Lisa laughed and looked at me suffering and sweating.

"Babyyy!" I laughed and yelled and moaned a bit but it sounded like a part of my laugh so no one really noticed.

"Yea okay we're gonna go." Rosé fake gagged and laughed right after.

"I can't hold it. I'm gonna cum." I pull Lisa in and whisper in her ear. She then turned it completely off causing me to gasp from relief but I was also mad at her for not letting me cum. I then hit her shoulder and frowned at her.

"Aw I'm sorry baby but I don't and I won't let anyone else to see you have an orgasm besides me, Do you understand?" She whispered in my ear with a dominant voice. Then she stood up and waved her hand to the waiter to get the check. The waiter then came and handed the check to Lisa.