Chapter 14: I will forever and always love you

Momo POV:

As I was getting arrested all the ideas to get Lisa to be only mine NO BODY ELSES were racing in my head. The one that stuck out to me the most would be the most criminal thing I would ever do just to get my way and I knew if I did it my dad can't protect me. By protect I mean I will go to prison because their will be deniable proof and evidence, UNLESS I hide everything good.

My dad is a court judge, he doesn't want to give me jail time obviously because I'm his babygirl. So what my dad does is give me probation, warrants, or those ankle trackers.

He even does it for serious serious cases. Like one time I brung my cousins gun to school in 8th grade because some girl called me ugly. I grabbed the gun out of my backpack and I started shooting around the girls head and feet because she was bullying me for years since elementary. And I still believe that's what she deserves. So I got what I wanted and she never bugged me since.

I know that Lisa and Jennie are gonna press charges on me, so I have to prepare my lies when I go to the court room again for the millionth time.

Lisa POV :

"Can you tell me the bad news and good news already sir?" I ask impatiently and nervously.

"The good news is that you and Jennie don't have to pay for a lawyer .The bad news is that you and Jennie have a court date to attend to tomorrow at 4:00 pm and you guys don't have much help because her father is the judge. Don't you already know that miss manoban?" The officer notifies me and asks me a question.

"Yes I do know of this. I will see you guys tomorrow bye." I hung up and sigh.

Fuck. That means momo will not get jail time. I need to do something about this. I wish I could find another judge. I also need to tell Jennie the good news and bad news. I know Jennie will be pissed because momo won't get any jail time.

I don't understand why Momo's dad will not give Momo jail time when she does the most craziest things that are dangerous to the entire society. Like I know she's your daughter but she's putting peoples lives in danger. If it was my daughter or son that did this I will have to put them in jail to teach them a lesson or I would have raised them to know that killing and hurting people is bad for getting what you crave and want.

I walk up to my room to see Jennie peacefully sleeping. I lay next to her and I spoon her. I gently shake her to wake up.

"Hmm?" Jennie say grumpily and makes a face signaling me to leave her alone. She's so cute when she's asleep.

"Baby I really need to talk to you. The police called me." I say and caress her shoulder. After I said that she popped up and stretched her arms out and she rubbed her eyes.

"Goodmorning baby. Or good afternoon. Anyways tell me. What's up?" Jennie yawns and smiles at me.

"Well baby it's still the same day and it's like 7:30 pm right now." I laugh and hug her because she's so cute.

I then tell her what the cops and I talked about.

"Are you kidding me? We have to go to a court meeting just to waste our time because her dad is the judge." Jennie says angrily.

"I'm afraid so baby. We can't prove that he helps her because we have no evidence but it's 100% true that he does help her." I say shaking my head because their is nothing to do to help our situation.