Chapter 28: The Bad Lisa

Jennie POV

Momo's eyes widen and she turned pale.

But I sighed in relief because some one was looking for me.

"HELP-" was the only thing I shouted before momo forcefully covered my mouth and told me to shut up.

Then I hear a conversation above me.

"Guys! She just screamed!"

"Jennie?!"

"Where are you?"

"I will find you BABY!"

Some one just said, Baby?

Lisa?!

Lisa is here!?

Lisa POV

Jennie just screamed for help. She's near us. My heart broke because how horrid jennies scream sounded. I need to find her now!

I look at Jisoo and Rosé and they look scared.

"No time to be scared guys. Let's save her!" I said while furrowing my eyebrows and clenching my fist.

"Jennie! Where are you?!" Rosé yelled and was looking around.

"There's a door right here. FUCK! It has chains on it though lisa.. how are we gonna get through it?!" Jisoo yelled in panic and frustration.

My anger was building and when I get angry, my body gets 100 times stronger. So I raised my leg high and used all of my built up anger and strength to kick the door open. Parts of the rusty heavy chain went flying in the air. Luckily all of us dodged them so they wouldn't get in our eyes.

Rosé and Jisoo were left gawking at what they have witnessed.

I looked at the door and saw stairs leading down to a dark dim basement.

"Jesus I knew you were strong but-" Rosé said but I cut her off because I ran down the stairs into the basement quickly because I couldn't have Jennie be with that man for another second.

"JENNIE!" I yelled and felt happy and relieved as I ran towards her. Surprisingly she was alone. I kneeled down at her and she looked at me with terror in her eyes. She had some dried blood on her arms and some was dripping down her throat. She looked skinnier than she looked the last day I saw her. She had eye bags and she look so sad and so tired. Her hair was messy and her lips were dry. She was also paler and she looked weak. The sight of Jennie broke my heart. She doesn't deserve this.

"Lisa.." she said in a breathy voice as she looked above my head with a worried face.

"What...?" I slowly turned around to look above me. Momo was holding a hammer above her head getting ready to hit me with it. She swung the hammer at me but when the hammer was an inch away from my face, Rosé grabbed her wrist and twisted it causing the hammer to fall straight on the ground next to me.

"NO ONE HITS LISA BESIDES ME!!" Rosé yelled furiously. I'm surprised you didn't see smoke coming from around her hand because she threw momo at the wall harshly. Momo whined in pain when she hit the stone wall. She tried to stand up but failed and stumbled on her knees.

Rosé jumped on momo holding her in place so she wouldn't go anywhere.

"Let's hurry up! Before this bitch gets loose guys!" Rosé says while she's already struggling to hold momo in place.

I turned to Jennie and quickly tore off the tape around her ankles so she could be free.

"Here's my keys baby. You and Jisoo go to my car and drive off don't worry about us-" mid way of handing Jennie my car keys, a man kicks me in my ribs. I grunt in pain and hold my stomach gasping for air.