Chapter 3: The Date {M}

2 MONTHS PASS BY

Lisa POV :

Jennie and I got closer in school but we haven't hung out out of school. Ow! Someone playfully jumped on my back and I saw Jennie release from me.

"Hey you wanna watch a movie at my house?" I asked and my heart was beating madly.

"I'm not doing anything after school anyways so yea. I see you at 6:00pm is that okay?"

"Yes! I'll pick you up" she finally gave me her number.

3 HOURS PASS

I'm finally home preparing for Jennie. I put blankets on the coach in my room and I turned on the tv before picking her up in my black Jeep. I got some snacks like chips , popcorn , and candy.

I texted Jennie I'm own my way at 5:30pm she lived about 15 minutes away from me so it wasn't that bad.

I honked for her to come out of her house. My stomach turned when I saw her walking sexily to my car. She got in and I started to drive home.

The 15 minute drive was talking about the movies we wanted to watch.

"I was wanting to watch a scary movie." I said

"I never watched 50 shades of grey because of my parents. I was hoping you'll be okay if we watched it." She asked.

I watched it before and my god I would get so hard and horny watching it , especially next to her.

"Well hopefully I don't get horny like I did last time I watched it." I laughed.

"You're so dumb Lisa!" She laughed.
We arrived at my home and we entered and my mom was at work so she wouldn't know Jennie was here.

I said "we'll watch the movie upstairs in my room." She followed me.

"Wow you're room is nice! That's a huge bed." Jennie said.

All the thoughts that raced my head of her and I in that bed made me crazy.

"So there's the coach go ahead and wait while I put the movie on." I asked.

The movie starts to play.

1HR LATER A SEX SCENE POPS ON

"I have to pee where's the restroom?" Jennie asked. I gave her Directions. As I expected I got hard and horny.  Oh yea I have dick. Yes I know it's strange.

I thought I had a few minutes till Jennie came back , so I started to pull down my pants and jerk off for a bit under my red blanket. My head tilted back and I tried my best not to moan but one slipped out and I hope Jennie didn't hear.

Jennie comes in. My pants are still down but you can see my dick from under the blanket standing on its own. She turned red and so did I. But she walked towards me and said

"It's normal I would've done the same if you left me alone watching this."

I started panicking and she leaned in and kissed me slowly. She didn't notice my dick. She thought what was standing up was my hand under the sheet.

As she was trying sit on my lap she noticed both my hands were rubbing her back , but She felt something poke her pussy. I softly moaned and she was shocked.

"I'm sorry you can leave if you want. I know its gross. Just please don't tell." She pulled down the blanket and stroked my 9 inch cock.

"I think it's good you have it baby. Mmm" she said.

We started to kiss and she started to jerk me off while kissing when I was about to cum she stopped.

"Dammit babe" I said. She took off her shorts and I carried her to my bed. I bent her over and pulled down her panties.

I then rubbed her clit with my dick and she moaned. I slowly put my dick inside her. She started whining because I was too big for her.

"Go slow I haven't had sex before." I was shocked she was hot as fuck.

"Okay babe I'll treat you good."
I was thrusting in and out very slowly.  Then she started feeling the pleasure.

"F-faster!" She screamed. I obeyed. "I-I know you're c-close baby." I moaned

"Ugh f-fuck!" She said while climaxing on my dick.

"Oh you think we're done Jennie? We're just getting started babygirl." I pointed for her to get on her knees and she obeyed.

I shoved my dick in her mouth thrusting insanely fast. The sound of her choking on my dick was making me hornier.

"Uhhh" I moaned as I cummed in her mouth. I pulled my dick out and cum was dripping from her mouth down to her shirt.

"Swallow that shit." I said. " you taste good daddy." She said. I tossed her on her back on the bed. She unbuttoned her shirt and started playing with her boobs.

I put her legs on my shoulders for better grip. I put my dick inside again. "Uhh more Lisa!" she moaned.

Her moaning my name made me go faster , harder , and deeper. Her boobs were bouncing so fast.

"Uh uh uh uhhh!" She squirted on me and my dick. Then Jennie took control.

She grabbed me by my shirt so hard it ripped off and started riding me fast.

"Jennie!" I shouted as soon as I cummed my mom walked in on us.