Chapter 46: The Guru/The Crossroads

MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCHES HERES YOUR PRESENT<3

Speaking of presents, it's almost 11 and my family still hasn't opened ours :D

Havi's pov

Everyone was long gone by now and I was left in Ba Sing Se to assist the council of five in planning the invasion. Currently, I'm in a large meeting room with a map of all four nations between me and the generals. "General Fong's base will serve as the launching point for the attack. In exactly two months, the army and navy will invade the fire nation on the day of black sun," The man speaking uses earthbending to move rock pieces that played as troop markers.

The energetic lemur jumps from my shoulder to the markers and knocks them over. "Or we could send in Momo to do some damage," I laugh at my joke but the men just gave me bored eyes, "cause the.. sorry."

The general fixes the battle pieces and continues, "all we need is the earth king's seal in order to execute the plan."

He sends the paper my way as I nod, "I'll get these scrolls to him right away. Thank you, General How." With a quick bow, I'm finally freed from the meeting.

My rest of the day is pretty much open so I begin to stroll around the city which seems a bit more, lively? I wonder if they know about the power change. While aimlessly wandering, I stumble across a quaint tea shop that seems rather busy. "What do you say, Momo?" I ask to the lemur perched on my shoulder, "A cup of tea before we get back to the king?" He chitters in response as I make my way to the entrance. Two ladies bow respectfully and I return the greeting, "Table for two, please."

"Uncle, I need two jasmine, one green, and one lychee!" a familiar voice calls out.

There's no way.

A much more aged voice responds, "I'm brewing as fast as I can!"

Slowly, my eyes move over to catch a glimpse at, hopefully, two random strangers, but instead they find none other than Prince Zuko and General Iroh. My eyes widened and my heart begins to race as my feet run out from under me by instinct. I give no time for questions as I run off to three "friends" of mine for help.

After my bad feelings about the Kyoshi Warriors I tried to avoid them. I wasn't sure exactly what was up but I didn't want to test it. I was perfectly fine with continuing that plan but now, I was kind of desperate.

I ran all the way back to the palace and see three warriors in the throne room, "Thank goodness you're here, Suki. Something terrible is going on. The fire nation has infiltrated the city. I just saw prince Zuko and his uncle! We have to tell the earth king right away."

"Oh, don't worry. I'll be sure to let him know."

That voice.

My head snaps up to get a better look at her face.

Those eyes.

This is not Suki. I back away with suspicion but before I could truly escape, Pinky, who's now greeny, chi blocked and paralyzed me. I fall to the ground with as Azula walks over, "so, Zuzu's in the city too? I think it's time for a family reunion."

Together, Azula and her two henchmen dragged my limp body discreetly through the palace. No matter what backup plan I had, it seemed they were prepared.

With a gulp, I take a deep inhale of air in preparation to let out the loudest of belts I could. Shoulders back and ready, I was about to scream like my life depended on it but Mai swiftly pressed one of her throwing knives to my neck, "If you wish to keep those vocal chords another day I suggest you stay quiet."