69

third person.

"Hi," Serenity said as she turned on her camera, her and her boyfriend walking around Ikea as she had decided to vlog the day while also telling her followers about the plans of the new apartment, "Zach and I are at Ikea for things to go in our apartment."

"We need snacks for it." Zach said, putting his arm around the girl as she looked at him confused, "I know we're looking for furniture i'm just saying we'll need snacks for it."

"Ohhh, yes." She nodded, a small smile on her face as the couple continued their walk around the store.

After an hour or so of walking around the store and grabbing things they'd need before stopping off at another store for some paint, the pair headed down to where their new apartment was and bought the stuff inside, ready to start decorating it.

"Ren we got bright green paint." Zach looked up at her, opening up the lid, "Ren."

"No we didn't." She said in disbelief, turning around to face him and looking at the pot of paint before she pointed her camera at it, "You know how you said we're becoming adults?"

"I take it back." Zach said through a laugh, "How did we mess up so badly-"

"We are the definition of stupid." Serenity replied, placing down her camera as she walked over to him and sat down by the paint, "Should we use it?"

"What are we going to use it for? Our apartment is going to be grey, we can't have just a wall of green."

"A feature wall," She suggested, dipping her finger in the paint and making a heart on the boys arm, "Now you have a green heart."

"Oh thank you," Zach smiled, dipping his hand into the paint and placing a hand print on her leg, "You have a hand print now."

"You're a thin line, Herron."

"Cool." He nodded, dipping his hand in it again and placing another hand print on her other leg, "We can turn you into shrek."

"Or we can put the paint to one side and do something productive," She suggested as he looked up at her, shaking his head.

"That's boring, don't become an adult." Zach shrugged, "Let's go to the beach and watch the sunset."

"What about the apartment?"

"We've got all the time in the world to sort this," He reminded her as she nodded, placing the pot of paint to one side as they cleaned the paint off of them before leaving their apartment and driving down to the beach.

After the short drive to the beach, the couple got out of the car and made their way to the sand, taking off their socks and shoes before so to ensure no sand got stuck in them.

"Can I have your camera?" Zach asked, earning a nod from Serenity as she handed it to him and watched him turn it on before making it face him, "Hey guys, Zdong here. I'm here to say yes the rumours are true, Renny is shreks twin-"

"Shut uppp," She rolled her eyes, shoving him ever so gently as he laughed, "This is why I don't let you take over my vlogs."

"I'm so good at them though." He replied, grabbing her hand as they walked towards the ocean, "Basicallyyy, we are moving in together and I'm very excited, that's the announcement."

"That's all you are going to say for it?"

"What else do I say?" Zach furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at Serenity.

"You tell me, it's your vlog," She shrugged, a smile growing on her face as the boy shook his head and looked back at the camera.

"We're moving in together because..." He paused, trying to think of what to say, "Because we can."

"And because we secretly get really bad separation anxiety but you didn't hear that from me." He then whispered, giving a thumbs up to the camera before shutting it off, "Vlogging is stressful, I'm going to stick to singing."

"Good idea."

As their conversation slowly died out and they ended up in a comfortable silence, the sun began to set and they sat down just by the ocean watching it. Zach was drawing in the sand with his finger, making one of his many masterpieces and Serenity had her gaze focused on the different colours that were painted across the sky and reflecting onto the water.

Even though neither of them were speaking to each other, they still felt safe within each other's company, knowing that the person beside them had no intentions of breaking their heart and that where they were right now seemed to be everything they ever wanted.

From there, they knew they were certain that the next step in their relationship was right around the corner.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

i cried while writing the final chapter ngl