24

third person.

Even if the date had been successful and the pair ended up enjoying the night - even if some tears were shed - Zach still felt guilty. The boy had said goodbye to the girl and to Treasure as he left for the airport early hours of the morning to go help the boys in the studio, as Corbyn had gone back too.

But even after his flight back to LA where he could sit with his thoughts, it still didn't sit right with him that Serenity had forgave him so quickly, or forgave him at all.

Zach thought that maybe giving her the promise ring seemed to early, as when he gave it to her she didn't put it on but instead left it in the envelope, where it has been since the date two days ago. The letter of promises he wasn't sure if he could keep on top of, considering the set of previous ones he had broke all at one time.

But Serenity still seemed grateful, and for that Zach was happy to have made her smile that night with something so little.

As he arrived at the studio, the four boys were already working on multiple songs and already deep in a conversation that was shared with laughter, just as Jonah noticed the boy.

"Hey Zach." Jonah said as he put his hand up to wave, watching Zach nod and rub his eyes, "Did you not sleep?"

"I did. Just not very well." He replied as he placed his bags down on a chair before going over to the group of them.

"Too busy with Ren." Jack smirked as Daniel let out a laugh, "What were you doinggg?"

"We wouldn't." Zach shrugged as he sat down, putting his head in his hands, "I don't think I should be doing this."

"Doing what?" Corbyn asked as Jack looked at him.

"Getting back with Ren again." Zach sighed, "If I mess it up again, I'm pretty sure Treasure would make sure Ren and I never talked again."

"She gave you another chance," Jonah told him as Zach shot him a sarcastic look, "I mean it, Zach. She gave you another chance which means she trusts you to not hurt her again. Don't let your thoughts belittle you."

"Yeah, if she let you take her on a date she obviously didn't do that just for the hell of it." Daniel nodded.

"And she let you stay at her apartment when you went to surprise her." Jack added on.

"She came to Hawaii after you invited her because she wanted to see you, she invited you to her launch party and specifically got you chicken tenders and finding out you weren't being allowed them," Corbyn explained as the boys all nodded.

"She's love you," Jonah said, giving him a small smile, "If she's willing to give it another try and so are you then go for it, don't let that voice in your head ruin it for you."

"Why don't you go for a walk?" Jack suggested, "Go and get a drink from somewhere and go for a walk to just take some time to think, it'll help."

Zach nodded as he got up and grabbed his jacket, leaving and heading down the street to one of the local coffee shops to grab a cold drink from there and some sort of snack before sitting down on a bench outside of it.

The boy let out a sigh before leaning back in the bench, throwing the wrapper to his snack away before getting up and heading down the street again towards a certain persons house.

Once he arrived and walked up the steps, he knocked on the door and patiently waited for an answer, and when the door was opened, he got a confused look from them.

"I need to talk to you," Zach said, shoving his hands into the pocket of his jeans as they nodded slowly and invited the boy in.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

guesses on who he went to
3 2 1 go