19

third person.

"Serenity Ryans." Zach said over the phone, a smile on his face once she picked up his call.

"I don't think I've ever heard you call me Serenity." She replied, her voice sounding a little sleepy as she let out a yawn.

"I don't know what to call you," He said, a sigh escaping his lips as he walked through the studio, aimlessly trying to find something to do, "Wait did I wake you up? Isn't it like 4am for you?"

"Yeah but its fine, I get to talk to you so I don't mind." The girl said as Zach smiled, "What are you doing awake so early?"

"I'm in the studio with the guys, working on the new album and stuff." Zach explained, "Can I FaceTime you? I want to see youu."

"Yess." Serenity said before their call was soon connected to FaceTime, and the first thing Serenity saw was Jack staring at the phone screen, "Zach you've changed since I last saw you."

"Oh thanks, I got a new haircut," Jack nodded before handing the phone back to Zach, who had a pout on his face.

"Does that mean I'm Jack now?" Zach asked, looking at Jack before back at his phone as the girl nodded, "I don't want to be Jack, I'm not mature enough to be a dad."

"I'm not stupid enough to be Zach." Jack replied, a laugh soon escaping his lips as Zach threw a cushion at him.

"Can we not?" Daniel looked at the two of them, "Jonah and I are trying to concentrate."

"Anyway," Zach said, changing the subject as he fell onto the couch in the corner of the room, holding his phone up above him, "What are you up to today?"

"I need to film a video for youtube." Serenity said, pulling her cover over her, "But my bed is extra comfy."

"It would be comfier if I was in it." Zach replied, letting out a small laugh as Serenity shook her head and smiled, "There's the smile I loveee."

"Whipped." Jack mumbled as Zach shot a glare at him, before slapping his leg, "Zach!"

"Anyway," Zach rolled his eyes, looking back at his phone, "When are you next coming to LA?"

"Probably not for a while." Serenity said, sitting up in her bed and placing her phone up against something as she put her hair up, "I can't just buy a ticket whenever I please."

"I can." He nodded, raising his eyebrows as the girl shook her head.

"I already said you need to stay in LA to do stuff for your band." The girl told him as his smile dropped.

"You're no fun." Zach sighed, leaning on Jack's shoulder, "Can I pleaseee just come see you? And plus thats not fair, Corbyn is with Christina right now."

"They're dating," She said before letting out a sigh, "We're just friends, I shouldn't be a priority."

"But you are a priority." Zach said, "You'll always be a priority."

"Work should be a priority." Serenity furrowed her eyebrows as she grabbed her phone and walked through to her kitchen.

"It is, tied first with you." Zach replied, running his fingers through his hair as the girl gave him a small smile, "Can't change my mind precious."

"Zach can you come help us with some stuff please?" Daniel asked as he nodded, sitting up.

"Let me know when you're filming so I don't interrupt anything," Zach told her as Serenity nodded, "But I'll talk to you later."

"Talk to you soon." She said as the boy hung up, leaving Serenity sighing as she looked at her phone, "I love you."

"What do you need?" Zach asked, walking over to Daniel and Jonah.

"Nothing we just think you should go to New York." Jonah said, before looking up at Zach, "To see Ren, not because we don't want you here."

"Funny you say that Jonah, you didn't want me near you a few days ago." Zach shrugged, a very sarcastic tone in his voice.

"Go to New York, surprise her." Daniel raised his eyebrows, putting his headphones back on as Zach nodded, "And take Treasure with you."

"Or don't, if you want some alone time with Ren." Jonah shrugged, "Not like that, but you know what I mean. To get closer to her."

Zach nodded, a smile growing on his face as the two boys turned back to their work. The boy then went and sat back down before immediately grabbing his phone to book the soonest flight possible, excited to see Serenity again.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

im sure u can guess what is next chapter by this
but yes ~zarenity~ lets go