29

third person.

As she boarded the soonest flight she could've got to LA, the girl was overwhelmed with anxiety as Treasure sat by her side also overly worried about the boy who Jack had said he was in hospital with. After the phone call had ended, neither of them had received anymore information about it.

But after they arrived in LA just past midnight, they headed on over to the hospital and quickly walked into the building, where Jack and Jonah were sat in the waiting room.

"Please don't look so worried," Jack said to Serenity as he pulled her into a hug, "It's nothing too bad."

"I don't even know why he's here, I'm going to be panicking Jack." She replied, sighing as she looked at him, "What actually happened?"

"I don't know actually, he was in his room and we heard a load noise and when we went into his room he was on the floor." Jack explained as Jonah nodded. 

"He was also crying," Jonah added on as Serenity looked at the two of them.

"Is he hurt?"

"He's in the hospital, Ren." Jack furrowed his eyebrows, "Myta is with him right now, he doesn't know you're here. I called you because I thought he would want you as company rather than me."

"So I don't need to be here?" Treasure asked as Jonah shook his head.

"Go make out with Eben." Jack said through a small laugh as Serenity looked at Treasure with a shocked face, "Oh Ren doesn't know?"

"And she's not going to know, bye." Treasure said as she awkwardly smiled before leaving the hospital and heading to the boys' house.

Serenity let out a sigh as she sat down with Jack and Jonah, for some reason tightly holding Jack's hand, which didn't really bother the boy as he figured she'd want some kind of support.

"How badly hurt was he? Like what injuries?" She asked, looking at the both of them.

"He kept saying his head was really hurting, I'm pretty sure he's got a concussion so I think he hit his head somehow, but he was also kind of close to being unconscious." Jonah explained, "So we called Myta and she said visit the hospital, which was a good idea because they said if we didn't he would've gone unconscious."

"What if he has memory loss?" She then asked, a worried look on her face, "And like he doesn't remember me and then he ends up beginning to hate me? No, no no please no."

"I'm not leaving here until he leaves." Serenity then said as she folded her arms and leaned back in her chair, crossing her legs as she let out a sigh, "He needs company and I don't want to be far away if something happens." 

Jack nodded as he saw Myta walk through towards the three of them as a smile grew on her face once she spotted Serenity, pulling the girl in for a small hug, "Does Zach know you're here?"

"No but is he ok to go see?" Serenity asked as Myta nodded, telling Jack and Jonah she'd be back after Myta had given her directions to his room.

After a short walk down the many halls, she eventually made it to Zach's room where she stood by door as the boy looked up from his phone, a grin growing on his face as he saw her.

"Jack said you were here, so I took the next flight." She said, walking into the room as she took a seat on the chair beside his bed, "Are you okay though? Do you need anything?"

"Do you need anything?" Zach replied, "You look so worried."

"I am," Serenity said through a small, nervous laugh, "I know you can be stupid and clumsy but being in a hospital is always a worrying thing."

"I've also said I'm not leaving until you leave." She continued as the boy shook his head and rolled his eyes just before smiling, "Sorry, I can't leave this building while you are injured."

"Where will you sleep?" Zach asked her as she pointed at the chair, making his shake his head, "You can just cuddle into me."

"Are you sure you're ok?" Serenity asked as a worried look appeared on her face again, anxiously biting her lip, "Jonah said you probably have a concussion."

"I'm okay," He told her, "Now can you cuddle me?"

"I don't want to hurt you," The girl replied as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Unless you're going to be squeezing my head, screaming at me or beating me up you're not going to hurt me," Zach said through a laugh, "Pleaseee."

The girl nodded as she climbed onto the hospital bed and cuddled into the boy as he wrapped his arms tightly around Serenity and placed a kiss on her cheek, making her blush slightly and smile.

"Have an airpod," Zach said as he placed one in the girls ear and put one in his before shuffling his music, "I hope you like listening to one direction."

"I love it."

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

bbys🥺
also i didn't really know what to write for this
so um i hope its good sdkdneidjsj