20

zach <3
8:32am

u up?

omg a fuckboy🤩

:(

yes im up
its 8am for me

i know silly
open ur door theres a surprise for u

okkk

––––

third person.

Even though the girl was slightly confused as to why Zach had randomly decided to leave a 'surprise' outside her door, she went over to it anyway and opened it, seeing a hoodie folded neatly on the floor with a pack of jolly ranchers placed on top of it.

"Oh my god." She mumbled to herself through a small laugh as she went to pick it up.

"That's still your favourite hoodie, right?" He asked as the girl jumped out of her skin, looking to the left of her as she saw Zach leaning against the wall with a smile on his face, "Surpriseee."

"Stop scaring me all the time." She said, placing her hand on her chest as she got up and turned to face him, "Yes it's still my favourite hoodie."

"Good." Zach nodded as the pair walked into her apartment, him placing down his small suitcase and Serenity placing the hoodie and jolly ranchers on the side.

"Are you in New York for a show then?" She asked as he shook his head, giving her a smile as a confused look grew on her face.

"We're on a break, I came to see you." Zach told her as the girls mouth dropped open slightly in surprise.

"Zach you have work to do in LA," Serenity replied, "Is Jonah ok with it?"

"Who cares if he is." Zach shrugged before slowly nodding his head, "But yes he is, also is that my hoodie you never gave back to me?"

"Maybe." She shrugged slightly, folding her arms as Zach shook his head but laughed, "Ok you still have my journal so you can't complain about this."

"Who said I was complaining? I like it on you." The boy said before opening her freezer and grabbing her tub of strawberry ice cream, "I'm glad you still keep stocked up on Ice cream."

"I'm glad you're back to steal it." She said before taking the tub of his hand, "But not the strawberry flavour."

"Pleaseee." Zach looked at her as she shook her head, walking away from the boy as he followed her, "We're like best friends and best friends share everything so I want some."

"Have Treasure's tub." She shrugged before turning around to face the boy.

"She would stab me 19 times while I was asleep If I did that." The boy explained as Serenity furrowed her eyebrows, "She threatens me all the time."

"No she does not."

"Yes she does," He nodded, "When I came to your launch party she said if I did anything to upset you or ruin your night she would rip out all my teeth and dislocate my jaw."

"Just for that you can have my ice cream." Serenity said as she was laughing, handing the tub to the boy before she went and grabbed Treasure's.

"She's so scary," Zach continued, sitting down on the couch as the girl handed him a spoon, "In Hawaii she almost pushed me into the rocks on the cliff."

"Why?"

"I said she looked like strawberry shortcake because of how sunburnt she was." The boy explained before laughing, "She didn't talk to me for the rest of the day."

The girl joined in with his laughter before they fell into a comfortable silence, taking their time to eat their ice cream as Zach looked around the apartment as he had never really seen the inside properly before letting out a sigh.

"That sigh sounded sad." Serenity spoke up, a somewhat quiet tone even though they were the only ones in the apartment.

Zach shrugged, "This feels weird."

"What does?" She looked at him as he shrugged again.

"I don't know, I've never sat with you like this, we're always cuddling." Zach explained as she nodded slowly, "And I always greet you with a hug and I don't do that anymore, it just doesn't feel right."

Serenity nodded as he was talking before putting her Ice cream tub down on the table and rushing off to her bedroom then a few seconds later coming back with a fluffy blanket, sitting back down next to him and lifting his arm up before cuddling into him and placing his arm around her.

"Better?" She asked as she grabbed her Ice cream tub off the table and leant her head on his shoulder.

"Better." He said, a smile on his face.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

sorry for the lack of updates
i have not been feeling like ~myself~
but here you go #zarenity